Toreside Reservoir..can't decide :) Edit of #2 added.

Second one for me.

The second one for me, too. I find it an interesting image but I'd also like to see more.

Dave

2nd one Andy, 'cos there's no red card in any of mine! ;) :D

#2. The card looks out of place

Second one for me.

I agree, second one but hard to say why.

The second one for me, too. I find it an interesting image but I'd also like to see more.

Dave

2nd one Andy, 'cos there's no red card in any of mine! ;) :D

#2. The card looks out of place

#1 for me. Mysterious. Wonder what's in the book (or whateveritis :))

Yeah, Phil, it must have been washed away before you got your camera out :) One for a cloudless night !!

Cheers.

Second for me, Andy... Lovely abstract.
I'll be honest, the red in the first isn't sufficient to be anything other than something I want to wipe off. :LOL:

Number two for me. Great capture! Whereabouts do you park to get to this place? Go past Woodhead quite often and I've never figured out exactly where this spot is!

Number 2 for sure. The red square is all I see in the first image once I've seen it.

2nd for me too - however, had it been red, as opposed to nearly pink, I think it would alter things considerably!

Really like the abstractness of the second one. What's that red shape in the first one?

Second for me, Andy... Lovely abstract.
I'll be honest, the red in the first isn't sufficient to be anything other than something I want to wipe off. :LOL:

Second for me.

Number two for me. Great capture! Whereabouts do you park to get to this place? Go past Woodhead quite often and I've never figured out exactly where this spot is!

Number 2 for sure. The red square is all I see in the first image once I've seen it.

2nd for me too - however, had it been red, as opposed to nearly pink, I think it would alter things considerably!

Thanks, all, not sure what it is.

Edit below

Project Red by aNdy sHeader, on Flickr

We parked here. There were no 'visible' No parking signs :)

It's so incongruous and spoils the lovely balance of the picture [emoji3]

I think thats why I like it :)

Cheers.

I like the second, I'm not really into abstract but it is a strong shot.

The second one as the red sign in the first just draws the eye right to it.

Back