Tornado at Cad West 22 April 2010

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
So proud.

Saw my first ever lowfly jet at Cad West.

Not as good a picture as many on here but it's mine!! and I was so excited I was trembling like a jelly.

4544461596_14b935d43b_o.jpg

That's a superb first attempt. I'd be happy with that. (y)
Was going to have a wander up in the morning but apparently not many jets about with all this ash still. :thumbsdown:

Well done Andy! You've popped your lowlevel cherry! Thats it now. You'll have the bug. That second shot is a corker mate.

Kev.

Thanks guys. Definitely got the bug - second visit and broke the duck.

A friend saw them on Facebook and wants to come along next time. It'll be getting crowded up there soon.

Wonder if my wife will allow me some faster glass?

good shots.i prefer number 2, you should post the harriers too. planning a visit myself too soon so may see ya up there .

Thanks guys. Definitely got the bug - second visit and broke the duck.

A friend saw them on Facebook and wants to come along next time. It'll be getting crowded up there soon.

Wonder if my wife will allow me some faster glass?[/QUOTE]

Just tell here you need it to get shots of Harriers....

9876.jpg

:D:D:D

Last edited:
It's pure luck Andy. Thats the buzz of it mate. There are plenty that went on the scrap heap..

Kev.

Great shots, well done a nice capture (y) Gutted now I couldn't get time off on Thursday :shake: looks like a good day

A friend saw them on Facebook and wants to come along next time.

Yes, this is how it starts, happened to me and it's such a buzz. Make sure your friend knows you don't always strike lucky, esp with the traffic it sounds like you had (y)

Wonder if my wife will allow me some faster glass?

:LOL::LOL:, def got the bug

well done :clap:

Great shots and lucky with the Tornado, I'm really hoping to get them next time I go, I love being up there even if my pics don't compare to kevshores etc, just a great buzz watching them scream by.

Back