Edit My Images
Yes
img4061c.jpg

img4076pr.jpg

img4097l.jpg

img4252ct.jpg

img4325d.jpg

img4186m.jpg

C&C welcome, the first two have shallow depth of field due to diabolical weather and the Class 20 was a real one off working.

They were taken at 17:00ish on an awful weather day at ISO800, 1/200s f/2.5 so I really had to push to get anything

Another couple from today, maybe some more tomorrow if the weather's better

img4432dy.jpg

img4436xl.jpg

Stunnning shots, and unusual to see panning shots of trains. love pic 4 and hope you do not mind made it the desktop on my dads pc.

That's no problem. Send me a PM with email address and a resolution and I'll send you a copy that is the right size for the desktop too if he likes it that much

Just a couple more last shots of Tornado on the SVR, taken from up on high at Suckley point. Took some doing as I had my full kit with tripod, a big rucksack with picnic and drinks etc in, my son and his pushchair. So an extra 35kg on top of my own increasing poundage!!!

I'm also trying out some bordering stuff too.

img4455.jpg

img4458c.jpg

Sorry to keep bugging you all with my Tornado shots, but it was a fairly significant event for what is a local preserved line to me too.

I am enjoying them. and thanks for the email.

Last edited:
That last is lovely though I have to confess it took me a while to spot the train :D

Back