Tornado F3

Name
Graham Mc
Edit My Images
Yes
Taken from the mound at RAF Coningsby last Saturday, fighting cocks 43 Sqn .
although there's not much sky detail i'm quite happy with this shot.

DSC_F3.jpg

nice crisp shot, just a shame about the background, maybe try some pp skills and paste the f-3 on a better sky?

nice crisp shot, just a shame about the background, maybe try some pp skills and paste the f-3 on a better sky?
Thanks Barry, my pp skills are quite limited but i might give it a go, do you mean take a photo of a good sky then lay the image over ?

Thanks Barry, my pp skills are quite limited but i might give it a go, do you mean take a photo of a good sky then lay the image over ?

yes, kinda or download one, there a good example on the 2nd visit to cadwest thread on here where he has pasted a eagle onto a better sky, looks loads better, cant really help ya with the pp skills because mine are not very good either :)

Last edited:
I've managed to take a phot of a better sky @ 230mm (probably doesn't matter) and laid the Tornado over the top but the canopy is missing :eek:
Using the magic extractor tool it's took it away probably because it's transparency was the same colour as the old sky, anyone know a way around this ? Using PSE 8

skycopy1.jpg

right, besides the lack of canopy :) this shot is a million times better, really makes the f-3 stand out, i love it, well done..

think when you select the magic extract thingy you get a tolerance box near the top which might help ?

Thanks Barry i'll give it another go, but.....inside of the canopy has the sky colour of the previous background, all these problems are hard for me to overcome atm.

Thanks Barry i'll give it another go, but.....inside of the canopy has the sky colour of the previous background, all these problems are hard for me to overcome atm.

i shouldnt really worry about the colour unless it looks out of place, and besides, all of this practice then you`ll have your pp up to scratch in no time at all. (y)

Back