Tornado-Mayflower

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Tornado passing Bathampton yesterday en-route to Bristol but disappointing as I wanted to take the shot on the other side of the crossing but the trackside shrubbery is so overgrown it's blocked the view. I took the photo of Mayflower in June last year and you can see what I hoped to get. Unfortunately,par for the course at many locations now.

29cw6fc.jpg

jsk68k.jpg

Hi John, I can see why you wanted the otherside..., still nice capture in pleasant surroundings there.

I missed Duchess Of Sutherland and Princess Elizabeth moving together back to back today, it clashed with another event we were taking our daughter too. I may be lucky to get the duchess in the morning.

Hi John, I can see why you wanted the otherside..., still nice capture in pleasant surroundings there.

I missed Duchess Of Sutherland and Princess Elizabeth moving together back to back today, it clashed with another event we were taking our daughter too. I may be lucky to get the duchess in the morning.

Cheers, Michael. I thought the whole train would make a better shot but looking at Tornado again maybe it's fine after all.

I missed the Duchess because of heavy rain and tomorrow I was going to the Severn Tunnel Junction station to see Princess Elizabeth but when I checked this morning I saw it had been cancelled, it was running up to yesterday, so I hope to catch it next Saturday. I've learned to check UKSteam each day including the morning of the Tour.

Hope you get the Duchess today.

Back