Torrevieja Early Evening.

Edit My Images
Yes
Torrevieja. Early Evening. Nikon D90. Tamron 18-270 VC. C&C welcome.

3889930310_22dcbf5c03_o.jpg

I looked at this a few times before i realised what it was i liked about it.
The picture is run of the mill, nothing special but you then look a little deeper and see the really crowded beach the hotels etc in the background but in the foreground you have one solitary figure relaxing on the bench.
The more i look at it the more i like it.

The picture is run of the mill, nothing special but you then look a little deeper and see the really crowded beach the hotels etc in the background but in the foreground you have one solitary figure relaxing on the bench.

Thanks. You have it in one, more or less. There is also the long evening shadows, a relaxing end to the day.

god that has changed since i last went its not recognisable lol but love the shot

I like it without that guy it woyld just be an average picture. Nice spot.

Nice composition, nice light in the foreground, I like the inclusion of the guy. The foreground bits are mainly what I like about this. I'd have been tempted to ignore the wider scene and focus in on what's nearby for this. Nice shot.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts. The guy definately helps make the shot, hope it brings back good memories.

I like this picture, although I have to agree with the first post.

Very true for me as well.

Mitch.

Back