total knock out (just about safe for work)

Edit My Images
Yes
kncok-out.jpg

saw the poster and the doors adjacent so wanted to get something with someone very different to the girl in the poster for some contrast. managed to get just that, but as I was sat on the bench waiting, the old lady above came and sat behind me so moved and managed to get this. friends and family find it very funny, but I was wondering what more experienced eyes would feel about it. I really like the contrast between age and youth, and two different extremes of dress. like the pose the lady is making too, almost as though she is running her fingers through her hair as a model would.

thanks for looking.

Last edited:
might be improved if you were kneeling down so that they were more in line with each other, saying that you never know if you would of been a bit more conspicuous when you were setting up the shot and she may have moved away

Extremely poor PP there - the left hand looks like something that doesn't belong to her......oh hang on a mo', we're talking about the model sat on the bench, not the pale skinned one with the red underwear?

The term "like a painter's radio" springs to mind, but not for the right reasons!
Maybe she was doing a spot of DIY earlier, with grey paint by the looks of it.
Any battleships nearby, half done?

:bonk:

lfc1892 said:
Thanks for the reply.

An edit with less sharpening...

Your edit is in the wrong thread. It should be in your triangles thread.

Nice contrasting street shot!

Back