Totland

Name
Barry
Edit My Images
Yes
Went to the Isle of Wight (where I was born) for a bit of Rest and Relaxation. Never is though.... I bump into so many old friends it occupies a lot of time.

My earliest memory of this pier is from when I was about 7 years old. It was HUGE..... now it's so run down. But, the sun still sets in the West.

totland.jpg

Thanks for looking...

hehe everything always does seem bigger when you're younger doesn't it. I remember walking down Brighton pier when i was about 5 and it seemed to take hours to walk round, i recently went back and walked round in a matter of minutes lol.

It's a shame people are letting parts of Britains Heritage fall apart. Everything is too expensive nowadays, apparently.

nice shot, I live just up the road from there when i'm not at Uni. I like coming back for the summer and going down the waterfront pub with mates, catching up with a pint and watching the sun go down :)

Thanks..... didn't realise so many lived on the little Island.

If we go again..... I'm sure we will..... have to arrange a TP mini meet!

very pretty shot - i'd like to sit on the end of that pier and watch the sun set :)

Great shot, Barry. Close to me too, excluding the 4 mile of water....

Nice shot Barry...and well controlled with the highlights, spot on.

Thanks..... I took a shot of this about 15 years ago with the tide out I wanted to repeat it ..... it looks a lot better with the sand "on fire" but I had 2 evenings to do this and the moon was in the wrong place and not pulling the water away :( (Nasty Nature.... didn't She know I was on a mission :shrug:

Back