Tough Mudder

Edit My Images
No
I took these a couple of months back, just never got around to posting them.

A great event near Winchester. If you like taking pictures of people and are uncomfortable snapping shots of them around town, these are the events for you. Pretty much everyone is happy to have their picture taken. I know these don't show much in the way of the event itself, but I like the expressions and fun nature of them.

1. The end
Tough Mudder London South 2015 by Gary Kinghorn, on Flickr

2. Just slightly dirty

3. Pretty lady

4. Pretty much sums it up

5. Hello
Tough Mudder London South 2014 by Gary Kinghorn, on Flickr

6. Muscles

That's a great set and captures the event really well, credit to those who took part the ones I have seen certainly look tough.

Great pics love the trainers one... all the pics are good.. Bu no it doesnt capture the event at all as per above post because they are not doing anything... not knocking the pics.. they are good :)

Have you any of them actually getting muddy? :)

I didn't find it as easy as I hope for with regards to action shots. Next time I will do things a little differently though.

Noing wrong witht hem at all.. couple of better than average 2,5 and 6 the last ones good... I do one of these events but no swing....I can guess why you dont think there perfect... the swing ones lights spoilt with body part and 4 looks like and old women going shopping in background :) but I would have put a couple of these in with your first static ones so a bit of both and would ahve been better

again not knocking the pics.. more the presentation haha:)

I cant show mine as did for the company but most pics on there site and like this one are mine View: https://www.instagram.com/p/93Y6R6IkIh/

I'm with Kipax on this one - much prefer seeing them getting muddy/dirty/wet rather than them actually 'being' muddy/dirty/wet. On that basis the second set is my favourite. More action in there.

Back