Tour Lurgy

Arkady

Suspended / Banned
Name
Rob
Edit My Images
No
Thought I was going to get away with it this time, but no...nearly three weeks into the deployment and I feel like a dead-thing that's been buried in a cess-pit then dried off and coated with more poo...
I'm 'venting' rather alarmingly and we have the door to the office propped open so the others can breathe...ish...

'Evacuating' rather rapidly in all directions now, which is fun...:eek:

Normally a healthy diet of curry, curry and more curry does the trick...but I weakened and ate some cereal yesterday...:shrug:

Why? I ask myself...Why? You knew it was going to all go wrong if you ate those delicious oaty flakes, raisins and other Swiss-rabbit-food-stuff that sounds like 'Alpine'...

Oh dear, and I bet you washed your hands before eating that so called healthy stuff as well :shake:

Try a nice curry made from dodgy outdated ingredients, from a sloshed off instead of washed plate and make sure your hsnds and finger nails are not clean, that should soon cure it :LOL:

On the bright side you will get the office to yourself!

I know I am probably not the person you would like replying to your thread but hey.

You may or may not already know this but make sure your electrolytes don't drop to low etc.

It wouldn't do you any harm to take something to replace them/make sure they don't drop to low, the MO should be able to fix you up with something.

Anyway I am sure you know the drill, just take care OK

one thread that definitely benefits from no photos - please! :puke:

hope you're on your feet again soon (for the sake of the office as much as anything)

I know I am probably not the person you would like replying to your thread but hey.

You may or may not already know this but make sure your electrolytes don't drop to low etc.

It wouldn't do you any harm to take something to replace them/make sure they don't drop to low, the MO should be able to fix you up with something.

Anyway I am sure you know the drill, just take care OK

No dramas, Keith I know you had OPSEC at heart and there's never any harm in that...we're all good in case you're wondering - I'm on my 4th 2-litre bottle now with the isotonic sachets from the ration-packs...

Nah - must be from dirty hands Rob - haven't you got enough soap out there?! :thinking:

Hope you're feeling better soon.

All better now - it's a 24-hr bug that's going round - Boss is down with it today - funny thing - all the officers who get it seem to need a day off to recovber, while us 'proles' get to 'soldier-on'...lol

Walked to the tent last night at about 21.00 and was shivering so much my teeth were chattering uncontrollably - I just wrapped up in my arctic doss-bag and sweated the bugger out...nice!

funny thing - all the officers who get it seem to need a day off to recovber, while us 'proles' get to 'soldier-on'...lol

That's because Officers can be full of **** and it can take 24 hours to empty....

;)

Back