Name
adrian
Edit My Images
No
fdjXH9i.jpg

TupnWwh.jpg

tour-of-britian-stage-7-toms-hill-descent.662423

Last edited:
no 1 is a good pic but the spokes are all frozen so no sense of movement its like aeroplanes with propellers you need a bit of blur

no 1 is a good pic but the spokes are all frozen so no sense of movement its like aeroplanes with propellers you need a bit of blur

Very fair point and one i agree with.. It was all over in about 10 seconds better luck next time :)

Really like the first shot Sir, well framed & timed with some good expressions on the riders faces.(y)

George.

Agree #1 works well with the facial expressions, might have benefited from a bit more room to the left but there's only so much you can get in the frame ... trying to work out what's happening/happened in #2 :)

Agree #1 works well with the facial expressions, might have benefited from a bit more room to the left but there's only so much you can get in the frame ... trying to work out what's happening/happened in #2 :)

Its a good point :) No.2 is one of the marshalls who were running a little late,he was in charge of the flag at the bend but he glanced back because he thought they were already at the top of the turn. Many thanks for your kind comments. :)

I too would have liked a little more room in front of the riders and a little bit of blur on the wheels. It is indeed difficult to capture cycling without it looking like riders are just coasting.

Back