Tower Bridge at night

Name
Thierry
Edit My Images
Yes
TP_THT9711.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I have never seen tower bridge taken from this angle.

I quite like it.

I would however suggest a clockwise rotation to make it level.

The exposure is perfect as is the sharpening etc.

I like the strong colours you've used and saturation applied, but reckin if its level it will be better.

Sadly the railing lets it down, I bet without it, your shot would be nicer again...get cloning out...

Tx Steve,
+when I took this shot my camera was on the pavement on a one foot high table tripod but in the dark I didn't realise how much that railing which looked attractive in my angle finder, would ruin my picture.

I will try, but I'm afraid It will be difficult and long, to clone it out.

I really don't see why people suggest you clone out something like that - impossible, and like it or not, that is the view on the bridge - great angle though, like it.

I really don't see why people suggest you clone out something like that - impossible, and like it or not, that is the view on the bridge - great angle though, like it.

Totally agree that is a big job and will ruin the shot,

it would be better without or make more of it, either go back a pace which will also include the bottom of the left fence or go in front of the one on the right

But it still a fab shot and different VP

Thank you all for having taken the time to comment my picture.
I'll have to wait for my next trip to London, probably in November, to improve this image by following your advices. I'll also have to bring a steadier tripod, this one made ​​me miss two thirds of my night shots.

Back