tower bridge...

stan the man

Nutkicker
Name
mark
Edit My Images
Yes
shot this last monday evening...i know it's probably one of the most shot things in britain,but it was a last minute thing as my initial plan of getting a spot further down river for a sunset shot over the city went pear shaped as i couldn't find anywhere suitable as a vantage point....note to self..a bit more planning needed :bonk:

anyways...C+C welcome

towerbridge_filtered.jpg

use the photoshop to edit the lighting, too much flares - spoils the picture :)

I don't see why you would need to Photoshop the image as I feel it is affective as it is. It gives an atmospheric feel to the image and it unique!

Ok on the left of the image needs to go, however the other blends in well!

cheers folks,much appreciate your comments (y)

d_pipa...thanks for pointing out the flare,and i've removed it using the clone tool as below...i will leave folks decide wether it's an improvement or not...i myself am undecided...

towerbridge_filtered-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Mark, a lovely photo, you are really getting very good at these night shots. The reflections on the water really lead you into the photo. No criticism at all, but I think that your edit with the flare removed makes for a perfect photo.:clap::plus1:

Excellent mate, I like how light the sky looks and the bridge is illuminated perfectly.

im glad you listened :)

looks great.

I really like it. I'd love to take some shots like this one day.

The photoshopped version is better for me, as the light refraction on the left hand side was a little distraction.

Can we have some exif data please?

Thanks.

Lovely shot...but i have to agree even lovelier without the flares.....makes for a really great shot......well done xx

Very very nice, I like it a lot.

Back