Toyota Soarer with model

Dal

Is always right
Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
A first for me this time. Shooting a car with a model. I only had about 30minutes to do this part of the shoot and that included getting the car in, setting the lights up and getting the shots. Was very rushed lol.

Feel it's come out fairly well.

5549541555_ce898eec0b_b.jpg
[/IMG]

Liking that, very well taken in the time, great location for the shoot, :D

I agree- the dual tone works very well :clap:

Les (y)

location looks good :D

is there an un-edited version with the original highlights/reflections on the bodywork from your light setup?

Don't like how you've brushed the reflections out of the front. It makes it look like a satin finish and very fake.

Liking that, very well taken in the time, great location for the shoot, :D
Thanks.

I agree- the dual tone works very well :clap:

Les (y)
Thanks

That paints lush fella.
:)

Love this kind of background, really want to try one.

Been fiddling around for a while as I really want to do a high key shot but I can't seem to get them right at all.

location looks good :D

is there an un-edited version with the original highlights/reflections on the bodywork from your light setup?
Not got one with the light setup but I might post the original file later. You will see from that how rushed I was then.

Looks really good the cars not to bad lovely colour
Thanks

Don't like how you've brushed the reflections out of the front. It makes it look like a satin finish and very fake.
It's something I've only learnt recently and I'm getting better and better with it. I just haven't figured out how to get the reflections back yet though. Any ideas?

Just brush over them on a separate layer and once you're done, reduce to opacity so you can see enough to hint that its a gloss surface, but not so they're distracting.

Then again, I never remove the reflections from a cars paintwork. I think the shine makes the car stand out more.

Back