TP Day 2013 - post your photo here

Went for a trip out to Petersfield Lake with my brother. This guy was using a coracle.
Taken around 10.30am

d7000-23 by hppygolucky, on Flickr

Last edited:
Thaxted Windmill at 3:38pm :)

9637168363_f1623bd4d7_z.jpg

I wanted this for today as it was this bridge that gave me the kick up the butt I needed to get out there again.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you The Infinity Bridge

Infinity by cowboy72, on Flickr

I wanted this for today as it was this bridge that gave me the kick up the butt I needed to get out there again.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you The Infinity Bridge

Infinity by cowboy72, on Flickr

thats awesome, I like it. certainly would look good on the wall (y)

(mods please move if I'm not allowed to comment on piccies here)

Out for lunch today, wandered around with the camera and found this statue of greco wrestlers

152113476.jpg

31-Aug-2013 13:03:29

Last edited:
here i 1 taken at 8.30 am ish spur of the moment as i had the camera in the car so its a fast snap shot how do i zip it and email it as my normal laptops gone awol any 1 know a free program

IMG_4380 by hoochy1, on Flickr

Worked all day today........ the joys of being self employed :crying:
Anyway, couldn't get out with the camera, but wanted to do my little bit for TP Day.

It was either the wife ironing or the cat.

My first day through at Rescue for a few weeks as I've been away. This is Trevor, he's looking for his new home. He's lovely :love:

Also my first post on here in ages. Hangs head in shame.

Andrea

Good to see so many contributions already, fantastic. :clap:

I just knew I wasn't the only TPer at Rhyl Air Show this afternoon :) so rather than post another Vulcan picture, I've chosen this one instead (taken at 14:56).

Aerobatic Pair by Box with a button, on Flickr

Last edited:
I'll play! :)

Had a shoot early this afternoon - here's my current favourite from it.

p1840938613-5.jpg

I had all sorts of plans for this photo but the weather completley scuppered them. I was on a trip with the family to Disneyland Paris with a fantastic charity called Fulfil the Wish and as a thankyou for everything they do for us I use my skills as a photographer to provide them with pictures for promotional stuff. At the end of each trip I always do a big group shot with all the kids on the trip so here it is.....

Fulfil the Wish
by Don't like to be Bored, on Flickr

It was far too nice a day to be working, but when this is work, who cares? :D

130831_ETU_Triathlon2013.jpg

Awesome pics in here, too many to select lol!

Here is mine for today, I had to pick from 3 but settled on this one. Reflections no where near as good as my previous one.

Who wants water? by mattd85, on Flickr

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I'm new here!

I was searching for reviews of canvas print shops and found this site, saw the TP Day message while I was here and decided to register and post something. I only discovered the site at about 23:30 and haven't taken any photos for the last few days. But I'd spent the evening with my head inside a couple of computers trying to repair them, so I grabbed the trusty Nikon and stuck a macro lens on it and grabbed the shot below.

The empty socket shows a problem I've been facing: there should be a cable right about there... It also reminded me that I could probably do with dusting off that circuit board...

missing_cable_small.jpg

Last edited:
Not a particularly high quality image, entry level in fact, but representative of my day, which is what the instructions asked for. All the rest of my pictures during the day today were taken with a film camera that I resurrected from the attic - if I find something else that's interesting when I develop them, I might ask to submit that instead ;-).

This was taken near the end of the day, 23:04 to be precise, using my phone, as I sat out in the garden contemplating the end of a wonderful summer. I call it "prince of Denmark".

161838.png

I spent ages today trying to refit a broken pull-chord to the bathroom light switch. :bang:
With 27 minutes of TP Day left, I gave up and called in the experts.
TPDAY13t.jpg

Evening in China Town... London. Time: 20:21:01

IMG_4338_zps24a0a178.jpg

Last edited:
weird postings going on last night

Some stand out, inspiring images for me so far are:
Invertigo - bloke on train
Gramps - Kite festival - almost looks like a painting
Yv - colourful cricket silhouette
philthejuggler - great lighting on the portrait. Something different.
cymrychris - chinatown street

Now that may be that I'm currently photographing people....

but inspirational stuff from all contributors - well done.

Not much of an attempt from me I'm afraid - looking after a 18 month old Collie x Springer for some friends - this was the only time we managed to get her on the lead - that and the first attempts with the new X-E1 meant that this was about the only usable shot:

9637729127_a63e7e76b5_c.jpg

Iain

Drove 50 miles to the north side of the Brecon Beacons and still you get light pollution from the coastal cities.:bang: I'll just have to put up with it or next time head for the coast with all that empty ocean as a back drop. At least you can just make out the Milky Way which was the intention.

Back