TP film and conventional Flickr group

So are we going with old photos, new photos or anything goes? I was just going to slowly add in some back catalogue stuff, so as not to bombard the group with all of my photos at once, but I'm happy to follow whatever guidelines are set.

Yeah, that's how I'm playing it. But, as you say, happy with whatever.

Pretty please may I join in from Carol Ritchie aka MrsR66. :kiss:
I'll try and sort it tomorrow Carol, stupidly busy at work but will do my best.

It's for photo sharing. I see no reason not to stick em all up. I've used Flickr to share onto the forum mainly. Perhaps I'll get round to hosting more on it.
Not that I've got anything wonderful to view..

The groups system on Flickr is a mess. It's so hard to find a group - you can't even sort the ones you're a member of by any logical factor, like alphabetically or when joined. It just took me about 5 mins to find this group again!!

The groups system on Flickr is a mess. It's so hard to find a group - you can't even sort the ones you're a member of by any logical factor, like alphabetically or when joined. It just took me about 5 mins to find this group again!!

Bookmark it?

You can sort Flickr groups alphabetically but it does get a little confused by groups that start their title with punctuation :thinking:

There's a new beta groups page for some users, I've been put into it. It's sortable by alphabet etc. - so it's coming soon. It's much better, although still lacks some functionality.

yeah im liking the beta layout a lot. They finally got something right :)

I'm going to totally disagree regarding the beta layout. I'm going to say the design would be 'beta' left untouched. ;)

I'm going to totally disagree regarding the beta layout. I'm going to say the design would be 'beta' left untouched. ;)
Well, I disagree back, I think it's 'beta' than before! :p

Or to quote The Who

"When I say I love you, you say you beta
You beta you beta you bet
When I say I need you, you say you beta
When I say I love you, you say you beta
When I say I need you, you scream you beta, Ooooo!
When I say I need you, you scream you beta

You beta bet your life
Or love will cut you, just like a knife

You beta bet your life
Or love will cut you, just like a knife"

Or to quote The Who

"When I say I love you, you say you beta
When I say I need you, you scream you beta, Ooooo!
When I say I need you, you scream you beta

You beta bet your life
Or love will cut you, just like a knife

You beta bet your life
Or love will cut you, just like a knife"

and there's the song that's going to be going around in my head all night now...

it's fine - i've had "Rock and Roll" by Zeppelin in my head since Seeing Robert Plant on Monday night...

it's fine - i've had "Rock and Roll" by Zeppelin in my head since Seeing Robert Plant on Monday night...
I've got things in my head after a cannabis plant last night.:thinking:

Last edited:
Have we got a plan for the show us yours thread ?

There are a pile of breathtaking B/W scapes posted throughout it by Alan Smithee hosted at Flickr, it would be a shame if they were lost, he's not around much these days to join the group or preserve them.

AFAIK there are no plans for the show us yours thread, unless you know something I don't.

Well there was talk of a re-hosting of images not maintained, it wouldn't matter if Alan was about (and probably a few others) since he has a Flickr account, would probably join the group and thus they'd be self maintaining, or at least he'd be unlikely to delete by accident forgetting they are posted here and cocking the thread up.

I suppose if somebody is gonna take down their pictures, there ain't much you can do about it anyway.

Wasn't Alan Smithed the name used by producers who wished to disown a film they were unwilling to be associated with?

Wasn't Alan Smithed the name used by producers who wished to disown a film they were unwilling to be associated with?
Usually directors although I've been known to use a similar Smith themed alias on programs i don't want to be associated with ;)

I resemble that remark, and its not common as muck, thankyouverymuch

:)

Can you add me too please, as I've started shooting film again, got me a Nikon F5 to have a play with.... my name is Lee.H2013
Just need to remember how to do colour developing doh!.
15235689284_30476d64e7_z.jpg

Can you add me too please, as I've started shooting film again, got me a Nikon F5 to have a play with.... my name is Lee.H2013
Just need to remember how to do colour developing doh!
Consider yourself invited young man :D

How are we gonna get Hooleys lady hands in to this gender post exchange ??

How are we gonna get Hooleys lady hands in to this gender post exchange ??
I don't think Hooley's lady hands should be anywhere near anybody's gender post :eek:

Just need to remember how to do colour developing doh!.
15235689284_30476d64e7_z.jpg

that'ill teach you to send them to @Andysnap .com cheap film developers :D

Back