feek

Herbert
Name
Rob
Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
Wow, looks like a great day.
A lovely selection of work and shots from some super vantage points.
So difficult to chose an outright winner.
In colour, I like the Tunnel; in B&W, the storm on the horizon.

Good to meet Frank (Mickledore) and Rob (robsea) representing North of Watford, and Rob (Feek) and Vishal (Tictoc) of the Old Guard for a hectic day around London. No long term ill effects this morning so all good.
A few from me emulating a Fuji brainwashing. Hope you approve.

IMG_4891 by Fazer, on Flickr

IMG_4910 by Fazer, on Flickr

IMG_4935 by Fazer, on Flickr

IMG_4928 by Fazer, on Flickr

IMG_4926 by Fazer, on Flickr

IMG_4942 by Fazer, on Flickr

Good photos all round. I hope the locals didn't mind dragging us rural types round frequently visited areas.
London didn't seem as intimidating as I'd feared. (Glad I wasn't on my own, though!)

Lovely cloud formations 'Storm on the horizon'. and 'Two cranes'. Must be that Fuji effect!
Great set Vishal. Thoughts of I'm a secret Fujifilm lover?

Last edited:
Well looks like everyone shot something good yesterday. What about taking Mickldores' offer up and going North of Watford for a day?:banana:

Looks like you all had a great day for it, great shots folks.

What about taking Mickldores' offer up and going North of Watford for a day?
'twas a serious offer. If you can get the trains to work for you I'll take you round Liverpool.
@Mr Perceptive will no doubt join in - he's a southerner too!
Just suggest some dates and we'll work from there.

Just consulted the oracle known as SWMBO.
I'm free every Saturday in June, July & August except 9 July.
At present!
If you are deffo interested then just pick a weekend somewhere in the middle of those dates.

London always provides some very interesting photographic opportunities and have enjoyed seeing your recollection of the day - Thanks for sharing (y)

Not being a frequent visitor to London, I could not work out what those objects in FXT11521-Edit are? @mickledore Grateful for your advice please.

Back