TP meet bushy park

Great set, I like the inclusion of people shows how close we were. I'm just uploading a few now, I recon by morning everyone's going to be fed up with all the Bushy Park threads.

We should book that fox for the bluebells next year.... if only.

maybe the squirrel...

Really nice collection Kevin, as Nicky said, the inclusion of veev in the fox shot shows just how close she came to us.
I'm not sure about the second collection, these creatures were a bit wild :D
I didn't realise you hailed from Wokingham, it's one of my old stomping grounds from my years wasted in Reading!
Nice meeting you and looking forward to meeting up on future meets.

Great day out, great shots !!

Nice photos Kevin, especially the situational ones. It really shows up how luck we were with the fox and the squirrel.

Some really strange wildife in Bushey isn't there :D
Nice set Kevin

Hi Everyone, it was good to meet you all on Saturday and share a great photography opportunity. Was pleased that "my fox" choose to appear for us and did not seem to mind the Papperazi style shoot in the slightest!
Cant seem to post any pics on this site, but my www.flickr.com/photos/miacat63 has a few on it.
Look forward to meeting again some time and being able to communicate on the forum. Great site which I look forward to spending many hours on in the future!
Cheers
Rosie

Great to meet you there too! You have some fantastic piccies on your flickr there.

Great to meet you there too! You have some fantastic piccies on your flickr there.

Tell me about it, I'm supposed to be working, luckily no one can see my computer screen.

Some from Bushy Park meet. Second outing for new camera!!

Did someone mention cake?

Last edited:
Someone had to show a naff photo

On reflection this couple had an easy day

A nice sit down at the end of the meet

Nice work John, the rabbit & damselfly are my favourites. A little trip I learned from Ingrid is to leave your white balance set to cloudy, it gives you better colours.

Hi Everyone, it was good to meet you all on Saturday and share a great photography opportunity. Was pleased that "my fox" choose to appear for us and did not seem to mind the Papperazi style shoot in the slightest!
Cant seem to post any pics on this site, but my www.flickr.com/photos/miacat63 has a few on it.
Look forward to meeting again some time and being able to communicate on the forum. Great site which I look forward to spending many hours on in the future!
Cheers
Rosie

Have a read here Rosie: http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=166289

This will show you how to post photos.
Thanks again for showing us the fox and hopefully we will see you on future meets.
You can bring Robert along if you like, he's not a bad bloke :)

Photo after treatment in DPP following Ingrids tip. Def improves colour. Many thanks Nicky

And same treatment applied to image 4 in first posting

Last edited:
Cheers
Rosie

Hiya Rosie - your photos are beautiful! Was lovely to see you and Robert - was a shame I had to leave early - missed great photo opps of the deers! :crying:

Nice shots, much better with the wb fixed. Nice to meet you

Thanks Hashcake....I have now managed "somehow" to add a few pics to my gallery. If I link from my flickr site and grab the url and paste , I dont only get the pic I want, I seem to get loads of other links to icons and comments from other people. I then have to delete all of them and just leave the photo I want ticked. Is this right or am I doing something wrong? Thanks for any help you may have on this.

Rosie, I don't use the gallery in here, just Flickr. I then click on the piccy in flickr, click all sizes and then grab the URL from the size that is most appropriate for here. The URL is in the second box down. If you want to post an image that clicks back to flickr (see mine!) then someone on here has created flickr relinker. You put the address in the first box on the photo page into it and it creates the code for your image to be posted here.

This is easy as well

here

Builds the codes for you.

Rosie, I don't use the gallery in here, just Flickr. I then click on the piccy in flickr, click all sizes and then grab the URL from the size that is most appropriate for here. The URL is in the second box down. If you want to post an image that clicks back to flickr (see mine!) then someone on here has created flickr relinker. You put the address in the first box on the photo page into it and it creates the code for your image to be posted here.

Thanks for that info, I must try that!

Back