TP Meet, it's all about the friends

Yv

TPer Emerita
Name
Yvonne, pronounced Eve...
Edit My Images
Yes
I was feeling pretty uninspired on Saturday to be honest, but in many ways it didn't matter, it was a great social day, meeting old friends and greeting new ones, which is what TP meets are all about. If you haven't done one, I cannot recommend you do highly enough, they are fabulous days out. (y)

Anyway, a few shots

1 - its that way, the sign helps!
5051504921_9026791489_o.jpg

2 - london has improved its enforcement cameras recently
5052125612_956697a30e_o.jpg

3 - no, I don't know either :LOL:
5052125774_f97d651d9b_o.jpg

4 - ooohhhh, look at that....
5051505483_d9f218c6a9_o.jpg

5 - checking the lippy :whistle:
5052126170_aa5de0d8b6_o.jpg

more to follow

Lovely set. Number 1&2 are just great (y)

Really like the the slow capture on the last two.

That's a pretty good bunch for zero inspiration! :)

Hi fellows, looks like you have had a good fun out there :) Nice shots Yvonne (y)

Nice work Yv, like `em all.

Did any of you take many apart from each other ? My favourites are 8 and 9 - work really well - handheld or tripod ?

Handheld, 70-200 VRII, which helped with the low shutter speeds, and of course telling him he had to keep still! :LOL: They are not all of each other, 1, 5, 6 & 7 are nothing to do with us :p

thanks again all, appreciated (y)

Some great shots Yvonne, the first being the pick of the bunch for me. Great street shot.

I like the candidness of the second too *ahem* :naughty:

As for number 3, well :cautious:

Did any of you take many apart from each other ? My favourites are 8 and 9 - work really well - handheld or tripod ?

Handheld, 70-200 VRII, which helped with the low shutter speeds, and of course telling him he had to keep still! :LOL: They are not all of each other, 1, 5, 6 & 7 are nothing to do with us :p

thanks again all, appreciated (y)

Definitely hand held:

418b916d.jpg

What was that about taking images of each other? :D

Great set yv. I think the banter kept everyone going through the bad weather..:p

:LOL: yeah, it as a good day despite the weather, had a great time :D

Mark, thanks for that, I like pics of me wher I am hiding behind the camera, unlike the other Marc, who seems to enjoy finding the worse pics :bat: :LOL:

I've got some others stashed away, and I have a minimum bribe level!! :D

Back