TP MEMBERS >>>>I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

Edit My Images
Yes
I am running the 2010 Baxters River Ness 10K on the 3rd October to raise money for the Stroke Association.

I have opted to raise money for this charity as my uncle-in-law to be, Eric Ellington, passed away last month suffering from a stroke.

Eric Ellington was a professional photographer of 30 years. Scottish interest/landscapes and interiors was his forte and the simple fact that being a pro for that long and never advertised once says everything about his photography skills and business acumen. He was a regular photographer for Scottish Field and Scots Magazine to name but a few. His two notable successes was the seminal book "Eigg" published in 1987 with Judy Urquhart and the book "Living In The Highlands" published 2001. He also contributed photographs with me to the book "The Lost City, Old Aberdeen" published in 2007.

His photographer career aside he was loving and devoted family man who was kind and generous and had a brilliant sense of humour.

I would be eternally grateful if you kind TP members could dig deep and donate what you can so I can raise as much as I can for The Stroke Association.

I ran this event last year in a time of 38.19 so hopefully can go faster this year.

DONATE HERE >>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.justgiving.com/David-Langan

thanks for taking the time to read this

dave

Back