• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

davekiddle

Like to feel muppets
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Challenge number 10 of this popular competition which will run over this weekend.
Those that have already entered previously know the script, those that have not grab your camera phone and join in!!!

A theme is set on a Friday and you have until Midnight Sunday to take your picture and add to this thread. On Monday a poll will be added which will run till Thursday, and the winner gets to choose the next theme.
Some points to remember:
This is a FUN challange, there are NO PRIZES other than bragging rights.
The picture must have been taken and edited on a mobile phone - ANY editing is acceptable as long as your phone can do it either with inbuilt editing, or in the case of smart phones, with apps.
usual forum image size restrictions apply
the point is to help you improve your ability to 'see' a picture and capture it and prove that its the photographer, not the kit that matters

MOST OF ALL - enjoy it, have some fun and get as many people as you can to join in
Your challenge for this week, should you chose to accept it, is....

OVER INDULGENCE

The only conditions are that the pic must be taken and edited in-phone. So get your phoneography thinking caps on and lets see even more great ideas than we have seen already.

Good Luck Everyone

Last edited:
Yv you changed ! Lol....

Great theme though ...........any e:Dxcuse to go photograph cakes ! :D

Boudoir shots are inadmissible!!!!!!!!!! :p

(a link to the URL for verification would be welcome though!)

lol this ones hard! no-one got any shots yet?? im off to do mine shortly

Had to retrieve all the pressies from hiding to set up for this shot :LOL: Fortunately my son is not home so I seized the opportunity.

I think this Mummy Santa has gone a bit overboard again this Christmas ..... all these presents for one child and there are still going to be more from Daddy Santa and family/friends.

I think I need a bigger house to store them all :LOL:; :thinking: maybe I should put that on my wish list to Santa :p

So here we go, my contribution to this weeks challenge:

Overindulgence of a child at Christmas
5273937080_c3c3cc9f57_b.jpg

Taken with Nokia N95 (hmmmm, maybe Santa would be kind enough to bring me a new phone for Crimbo :D).

Now I have safely restored all the presents to their hiding place :D

Festive season greetings to you all here at Phonography Challenge

Cheers

Dawn :)

Had to retrieve all the pressies from hiding to set up for this shot :LOL: Fortunately my son is not home so I seized the opportunity.

I think this Mummy Santa has gone a bit overboard again this Christmas ..... all these presents for one child and there are still going to be more from Daddy Santa and family/friends.

I think I need a bigger house to store them all :LOL:; :thinking: maybe I should put that on my wish list to Santa :p

Taken with Nokia N95 (hmmmm, maybe Santa would be kind enough to bring me a new phone for Crimbo :D).

Cheers

Blimy, can you adopt me please! :D

Found a member of staff over indulging in a large cup of tea during a busy day at work.

Taken on HTC Desire resized in PicSay

Simon

had no inspiration for this one, but my vote has been cast

:)

Not wishing to pre judge voting over the next couple of days, just airing my thoughts and looking to get feedback, but obviously last weekend saw it's lowest entry to date for the competition, and the coming weekend, in case you hadn't realised is Christmas and the following weekend New Year Celebrations. So the question is, do we have a couple of weeks off from this competition, do we feel after this weeks turnout it has run it's course, do we run it again this weekend cos it will give us something to do away from eating Turkey. Personally I don't mind, if a competition is organised this weekend I will do my best to enter, if not I will return to enter it next time - just looking for your thoughts.

Simon

it was a hard theme.

i'd give it a couple of weeks off for chrimbo though, start again w/e 8th

maybe have a christmas fun, celebration or something like that

I think I'd agree with starting again on the 8th or possibly running one over the whole hliday period 25th to the 2nd?

clearly im the only one who thought mine was funny! at least i make myself laught! lol...

:LOL: I did like your pic, although I wouldn't like to step on them at this time, over-indulged in too much sherry and choc and it ain't even Crimbo yet :D I have noticed how my trousers are feeling a bit tighter ......... and by the New Year may not even be able to do up the top button :LOL:

Merry Christmas to all, have a fabby time and hopefully we can rekindle this challenge in the New Year.

:thinking: I may suffer some withdrawls in the meantime, but I am sure I can find a replacement :p

Merry Merry

Cheers

Sorry I didn't enter this one, my first 'miss', just never got round to finding something inspired. However, the few entries we had were excellent and my votes are cast!

I think I agree with Matty, start again on the 8th, maybe with a celebration inspired theme so we have the holidays to get plenty of pictures in the hope one will fit the bill?

Cheers

WooooW Roo gonna be well surprised :clap: so perfectly wrapped as well (y)

Last edited:
:LOL: I did like your pic, although I wouldn't like to step on them at this time, over-indulged in too much sherry and choc and it ain't even Crimbo yet :D I have noticed how my trousers are feeling a bit tighter ......... and by the New Year may not even be able to do up the top button :LOL:

Merry Christmas to all, have a fabby time and hopefully we can rekindle this challenge in the New Year.

:thinking: I may suffer some withdrawls in the meantime, but I am sure I can find a replacement :p

Merry Merry

Cheers

:LOL: Merry Xmas to you Dawn and ** family and to everyone else too!! Happy Crimbo! Im off to battle in the shops for one last time! :exit:

WooooW Roo gonna be well surprised :clap: so perfectly wrapped as well (y)

Thanks Dave, although wrapping can be quite a challenge in itself. Roo is going to have a brilliant time and I can't wait to see his face when he opens all the presents. Will have the camera ready to take some pics.

Merry Christmas to you and your family, I am sure you will have a great time.

Cheers

Judging by most of the responses, it appears that probably the best way forward then is to organise the competition to run from now until midnight on Sunday 9th January, with a theme of celebration so I will set up a new thread based on this in due course.

Hoping you all have a wonderful Christmas and a very prosperous New Year

Simon.

Back