TP Phoneography FUN Weekend Challenge #5 - VOTING OPEN!

Best 'Three of a Kind' shot

• Post 10 - Yv - cars

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Post 11 - wegotitugetit - pens

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Post 15 - brooksy - Aliens

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Post 16 - Stokes - jellybabies

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Post 21 - N1cky - lunch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Post 22 - simsling - candles

• Post 23 - seashaker - roses

• POst 24 - Drodd - cards

• Post 28 - kev sly - cola

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Post 30 - davekiddle - rememberance

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Post 31 - matty - piano keys

• Post 34 - johnsy - cheeky thief

• Post 36 - richmond - socks [she can kill me later ;) ]

• Post 42 - fabs - pennies

• Post 44 - Demilion - fishies

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, thought I should get of my backside and post an entry, albeit at the last minute. Just one to demonstrate my vast wealth! :D

fe03c437.jpg

iphone & instagram

OK guys and gals I'm officially hanging my head in shame. I realise I'll never make a photographer. I'm going to stick to taking snaps that will remain for my eyes only.

I tried with this weekends theme, I really did. But, as you can see from the pics below, I failed miserably. :shrug:

None of these are meant as entries just wanted you all to know I tried.

You've got an hour to pick which one of those you want to use as an entry, or the socks get it (with a bit of judicious editing by Yv)! :p :D

I suspect that all of us have tried multiple images and deleted loads of them. I'd say about 1/10th of the shots that I take on my phone make it onto Instagram, and thats if I'm lucky. I've deleted over 20 today at least, and that's not included the various different takes on editing! :D

OK guys and gals I'm officially hanging my head in shame. I realise I'll never make a photographer. I'm going to stick to taking snaps that will remain for my eyes only.

I tried with this weekends theme, I really did. But, as you can see from the pics below, I failed miserably. :shrug:

None of these are meant as entries just wanted you all to know I tried.

Two by Daidoh, on Flickr

Diane,

really like this one, think this should be added as an entry!!

Ok, thought I should get of my backside and post an entry, albeit at the last minute. Just one to demonstrate my vast wealth! :D

fe03c437.jpg

iphone & instagram

My original idea was to do 3 different £1 coins. Great minds think alike and all that. :LOL:

OK guys and girls, poll added, if someone can check they are correct as sitting at work and not unlikely I have missed one or something like that :wacky: :D

Grrr - you've changed it to one user one vote! :p

Hiya, my vote is cast. There have been some fantastic entries this week, well done everyone.

I look forward to the next theme.

Cheers

Dawn :)

My vote is in. Again another fabulous set of entries. Hopefully I'll be more inspired next weekend but none of my ideas worked out this week. Although I nearly did a n1cky with 3 cream buns!

OK guys and girls, poll added, if someone can check they are correct as sitting at work and not unlikely I have missed one or something like that :wacky: :D

Grrrrrrrr, I said none of my pics were entries. :nono:

Anyone know of a cheap assassin? :LOL:

Grrr - you've changed it to one user one vote! :p

:shake: honestly, I changed nothing, I just didn't tick the multiple votes box, as always :shrug:

Grrrrrrrr, I said none of my pics were entries. :nono:

Anyone know of a cheap assassin? :LOL:

:exit:

:D Honestly Diane, it was worth an entry, wish I had thought of it (y)

:shake: honestly, I changed nothing, I just didn't tick the multiple votes box, as always :shrug:

Actually Yv in the original competition you did make it multiple voting, in thread 58 this is what you said, and I believe everyone else followed suit

"I have added a poll, which I will closed 4 days from the time of this post, so get voting, some absolute crackers in there and on that basis, I have made it multiple choice voting "

didn't know how to quote from a different forum so copied and pasted.

sorry, but for what it's worth personally I think one person one vote is the right way to go

Simon

Last edited:
Well it's good to see that all the effort I put in has been appreciated. :sulk:

Honestly, do you not appreciate how much goes into spending 20 seconds after 11pm on a Sunday night rummaging in your pocket, finding (by pure luck) 3 10p pieces and snapping them with the iphone? :p :D

Well it's good to see that all the effort I put in has been appreciated. :sulk:

Honestly, do you not appreciate how much goes into spending 20 seconds after 11pm on a Sunday night rummaging in your pocket, finding (by pure luck) 3 10p pieces and snapping them with the iphone? :p :D

I was actually amazed, Sue normally only lets you have 2 of them :D

voting going well... not surprised by the photo in the lead :) Looking forward to this weekends :) Although its only my second, and the 5th in the series, im really enjoying this phone stuff :)

I cast mine days ago. Looks like we have a clear winner this week.

I didn't, (get a vote that is). :-( :LOL:

What you going to set us to try this weekend Dave?

Congrats Dave* - now get a shift on with this weeks challenge! :D

*Actually really well deserved!

Well done Dave :clap:

I look forward to this weeks challenge.

Congratulations Dave, it's a deserved winner.

A Rankin?

I didn't think that we did prizes, let alone anything that expensive? :p :D

Back