TP Phoneography Fun Weekend Challenge #8 - LAST COUPLE OF HOURS TO VOTE, HAVE YOU?

Best ABSTRACT Phoneography Image

• Post 7 - Missemanuel

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Post 1 - bigsteve

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Post 13 - stupar

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Post 15 - simsling

• Post 16 - Drodd

• Post 18 - Dan_Yorkshire

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Post 25 - Rob 80386

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Post 27 - DaveKiddle

• Post 28 - Kev Sly

• Post 33 - trevorbray

• Post 34 - DemiLion

• Post 35 - Yv

• Post 36 - n1cky

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Post 37 - CGeezer

• Post 38 - Keith_rg

• Post 41 - matty

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yv

TPer Emerita
Name
Yvonne, pronounced Eve...
Edit My Images
Yes
Challenge number 8 of this popular competition which will run over this weekend. Those that have already entered previously know how it works, those that have not - why not - and make sure you do this week - IT's FUN!!

A theme is set on a Friday and you have until Midnight Sunday to take your picture and add to this thread. On Monday a poll will be added which will run till Thursday, and the winner gets to choose the next theme.
Some points to remember:
This is a FUN challange, there are NO PRIZES other than bragging rights.
The picture must have been taken and edited on a mobile phone - ANY editing is acceptable as long as your phone can do it either with inbuilt editing, or in the case of smart phones, with apps.
usual forum image size restrictions apply
the point is to help you improve your ability to 'see' a picture and capture it and prove that its the photographer, not the kit that matters

MOST OF ALL - enjoy it, have some fun and get as many people as you can to join in
Your challenge for this week, should you chose to accept it, is....

ABSTRACT

The only conditions are that the pic must be taken and edited in-phone. So get your phoneography thinking caps on and lets see even more great ideas than we have seen already.

Good Luck Everyone

ummm, looking forward to this one... it feels like weeks since last weeks comp, maybe its been all this bad weather.

Thinking Cap officially on, heck im going to need it to keep warm!

ummm, looking forward to this one... it feels like weeks since last weeks comp, maybe its been all this bad weather.

Thinking Cap officially on, heck im going to need it to keep warm!

:plus1:

probably better than my brief flirtation with the idea of using 'sunlight' :LOL:

Great theme, and glad you didn't go with your flirt because we haven't had much sunlight lately (although Sunday is forcast for some ...... we live in hope :LOL:)

Right, thinking cap on and see what I can come up with this weekend :D

Have fun all!

Cheers

Dawn :)

Wow! That is great!!!

Can't figure out what it is but I love the colours and shapes.

Good start to this weeks theme, it will be interesting to see what images appear this week.

Cheers

Wow! That is great!!!

Can't figure out what it is but I love the colours and shapes.

Good start to this weeks theme, it will be interesting to see what images appear this week.

Cheers

Thanks! well i got some funny looks in starbucks today when I went a bit crazy photographing the decorations on the door! lol......:LOL:

Thanks! well i got some funny looks in starbucks today when I went a bit crazy photographing the decorations on the door! lol......:LOL:

:LOL: I thought it looked like something captured under the microscope ....:thinking: maybe I should stay clear of Starbucks :LOL:

Here's mine.

(click for bigger)

I used my iPhone 3GS and Pictureshow for the frame and noise.
Not telling you what it is, though! :D

Here's my entry shot on HTC Desire and framed in Photoshop express

5231569657_5d2f6d49e4_b_d.jpg

I'll join in again this week, taken on HTC Desire, resized in picsay.

Simon

OMG I have had so much fun with this challenge and decided to get a bit creative for a change :D It's amazing the things you can photograph in your house and turn into some form of art :LOL: Taken with, edited and resized with my good old faithfull Nokia N95.

So short and sweet, here is my contribution to this week :D

5232117483_3bb0ae905c_o.jpg

Cheers

Iphone 4, Hipstamatic App, processed further with Photoshop Express App.

5232539517_c88b71ebbf_z.jpg

Cheers

Dan

OMG I have had so much fun with this challenge and decided to get a bit creative for a change :D It's amazing the things you can photograph in your house and turn into some form of art :LOL: Taken with, edited and resized with my good old faithfull Nokia N95.

So short and sweet, here is my contribution to this week :D

5232117483_3bb0ae905c_o.jpg

Cheers

Great colours ! (y)

A stack of marbles, a mirror and some lateral thinking.

Nokia N97 and an infrared remote control

With the entries so far I think this one is going to be a close call for votes!

De Stijl Fruit, after Mondrian

De_Stijl_sm.jpg

All the colours come from fruit photographed over the weekend, and then composed in Diptic.

Here's mine, it's the strip light in the kitchen, edited with Instragram.
5234814927_d408782b1f_o.jpg

Here is my entry this was almost a drive by shooting but I was in a traffic jam so took the opportunity (y)

Taken with the bog standard iPhone camera and Edited in Photogene :)

Last edited:
Here is my entry this was almost a drive by shooting but I was in a traffic jam so took the opportunity (y)

Taken with the bog standard iPhone camera and Edited in Photogene :)

Hey John, glad you have joined us, and fab photo too! :)

Back