TP Phoneography Fun Weekend Challenge #9 - (POLL ADDED) LAST DAY OF VOTING!!!

Best REFLECTIONS phoneography image

• Post 3 - Rob 80386

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Post 4 - Stupar

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Post 5 - Yv

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Post 11 - Matty

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Post 14 - Kev Sly

• Post 15 - Simsling

• Post 16 - Davekiddle

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Post 17 - Dan Yorkshire

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Post 18 - Missemanuel

• Post 19 - Drodd

• Post 20 - Keith rg

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
S

stupar

Challenge number 9 of this popular competition which will run over this weekend.
Those that have already entered previously know the script, those that have not grab your camera phone and join in!!!

A theme is set on a Friday and you have until Midnight Sunday to take your picture and add to this thread. On Monday a poll will be added which will run till Thursday, and the winner gets to choose the next theme.
Some points to remember:
This is a FUN challange, there are NO PRIZES other than bragging rights.
The picture must have been taken and edited on a mobile phone - ANY editing is acceptable as long as your phone can do it either with inbuilt editing, or in the case of smart phones, with apps.
usual forum image size restrictions apply
the point is to help you improve your ability to 'see' a picture and capture it and prove that its the photographer, not the kit that matters

MOST OF ALL - enjoy it, have some fun and get as many people as you can to join in
Your challenge for this week, should you chose to accept it, is....

REFLECTIONS

The only conditions are that the pic must be taken and edited in-phone. So get your phoneography thinking caps on and lets see even more great ideas than we have seen already.

Good Luck Everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
how many crystals do you see? :D

5249371267_0a50b7717e_b.jpg

Proof that I use an HTC Desire!
Look closely though! Is it an HTC or a DTTC with twin flash and stereo speakers :p

5251622607_2fd071b524_b_d.jpg

I was shooting a wedding with Hacker today, but on my way this morning, had to stop at a level crossing, with a bit of a parking spot just before it. Swung the car into it, jumped out, walked back 20 yrds to the bridge over the canal, grabbed a few shots, shooting into the sun, back to the car and and off again before the level crossing had reopened :D

5252633450_ce77e1feca_o.jpg

I love the fact iv found someone else who would actually pull over a car as they've seen a great shot , I no longer feel alone in the world !:banana:

I love the fact iv found someone else who would actually pull over a car as they've seen a great shot , I no longer feel alone in the world !:banana:

:LOL: Trust me, you are in a forum full of people that would do that (y)

Guilty as charged, I have done that on a number of occassions :D to such a degree that the locals now know my car and steer clear of me :LOL:

Regards this weeks theme ..... I have tried a few shots, but nothing exciting, so tomorrow I may have to do some more 'reflecting' and give it another go :D

Hope I find something :thinking:

Cheers

Dawn :)

Ok folks just under 9 hours to go and only 3 entries so far. come on you can do better than that! :D

Last edited:
Ok folks just under 9 hours to go and only 3 entries so far. come on you can do better than that! :D

I am really stumped on this one ..... just can't find the inspiration today. Have tried a few yesterday but they are all carp!

If I don't get any by midnight I will have give this week a miss :crying:

Maybe a glass of sherry will give me inspiration :LOL:

Well done to those who have managed a shot already. Hopefully there will be more entries.

Cheers

Heres my entry for this week - Reflection from a shop door - should really have asked them to clean the glass a little first :)

Taken with HTC Desire resized in Picsay.

Simon

Iphone 4, Hipstamatic, PP'd in photoshop express

5254935869_1124deb198_z.jpg

Cheers

Dan

In the nick of time, just about made this one.

OMG this was quite a challenge. I was looking for something different, yet ordinary and it didn't hit me till making dinner tonight!

Sometimes we need to take a step back and reflect on what is before us :)

Here is my contribution to the week:

5256055378_f00e40cec1_b.jpg

Notice the glass of wine on the left, which I think contributed to the inspiration :LOL:

Glad I made this one, I would have been so disappointed if I would have had to opt out because of failure, even if I don't score a point, I am happy that I actually made the effort :D

Thanks for the challenge this week, it has made me think.

Cheers

Different angle

Taken on my iphone and converted to black & white in PSExprerss

Geewiz I thought I was burning the midnight oil, great interpretation of 'reflections' :)

Thanks to everyone who entered. I will get a poll up later this morning.

I didn't quite find the time to get an entry in, but I've cast my vote. The manic run up to Christmas has begun. Some interesting ideas this week.

Last day of voting folks!
Looks like we have a two horse race at the moment!!!
Keep those votes coming if you haven't done so already.

Congrats Yv on winning round 9 of the competition.
An excellent reflection in my eyes and a worthy winner! :clap:

Congrats Yv on a great pic :clap:

You've spoken a bit too early! There seems to be a last minute rush for Dave. :D

Aaaah, that last vote shouldn't count because the poll should have ended at midnight last night. But anyway, well done to Dave too :clap:

So on with the business, what is the next theme?

Oh nooooooo......I don't want to choose a theme......

Oh OK then, I will. How about......

OVER INDULGENCE !

:LOL::LOL::LOL: Not sure I could hold the phone steady enough to take a pic of that ~hick, hick~ :D

Cheers

D :)

Back