TP potential southwest meetup.....

Edit My Images
Yes
Plus anyone else who wants to come I guess........ ;)

It's Bristol Balloon fiesta on the 10-13th of august and I thought it might be a nice opportunity to meet up with some of the southwest locals, plus anybody else if they want to come.

Plenty of stuff going on during the day for candid/event photography/interesting stuff and there are the massive night-glows in the evening.

If anybody wanted to come from further afield I'm always willing to offer a spare bed and bath is only a short trip away from bristol.

Let me know what you think, if you want to come, it's a free event but car-parking is £8, you can book the car-park in advance which is a good idea as spaces go fast, it's a very popular event!

I'll be going with my other half. Need to book accomodation locally soon-ish as we'll be coming from London.

I'd love to get aerial shots at dawn/dusk but I believe tickets for flights are rare as hens teeth

sounds great. :)

I may have to ricind on my offer of a bed, depends if I've fully moved into kells by august. My flat is larger than her 2 bed house lol.

SO then.... which day(s) does everybody fancy then?

ooooh, i'd like to come but i shall not be in the county. maybe next time :)

This is the linky for the webby, Work women and weather permitting, I'm going to be there every day as there is much going on apart from balloons, including camel racing and other madness. Will definately be there for both night glows and am going to make a concerted effort to get there for one of the morning mass launches (6am) Should be lovely, soft dawn light and gently glowing nylon!

I'll bump this thread occasioanly between now and then, just to keep people informed!

Back