Track Day 24.01.2015 ~ Oulton Park

I keep meaning to go to Oulton for one of these as it's quite local and a good opportunity for some practice. Is there better trackside photographic access on track days, or is it the same (for those who aren't media accredited) as on a normal race day?

I keep meaning to go to Oulton for one of these as it's quite local and a good opportunity for some practice. Is there better trackside photographic access on track days, or is it the same (for those who aren't media accredited) as on a normal race day?

I think it's no different to a normal meeting.

If anything its worse because you can only park around lodge and chequers bar. :/

Yes, shortly after I posted I figured it would probably be just the same. After all, track days are often enthusiastic amateurs so perhaps even more likely to get grass-borne.

Yes, shortly after I posted I figured it would probably be just the same. After all, track days are often enthusiastic amateurs so perhaps even more likely to get grass-borne.

Tried to go over the bridge at clay hill today and over to knickerbrook but even that bridge was fenced off :(

Is the bridge over Deers leap open on track days?

I think they are still working on the spectator areas which is why the bridges are closed off. They tend to be open when the season starts properly.

Back