Transcend 16gb wifi card problem

Name
Simon (Prefer 'Si')
Edit My Images
No
Hi all,

I have a bit of a query regarding the above card...

I bought it from Amazon (UK) yesterday after checking to make sure that it was compatible with both my 5DMKIII and 650D (and it is).

I downloaded the iOS app for it and installed it on my iPad but it doesn't show up. I also tried to see if my laptop's network would see it and that doesn't work either! :shrug:

Does anyone have any ideas before it goes back in the post in the morning?
Thanks in advance,
Si

If it's like my eye-fi card I had to install some software and attach the card to my PC before it did anything at all.

Phil

Thanks Phil... I've done everything it says to do so it's probably something obscure that I'm not doing right. :shrug:

Thanks Phil... I've done everything it says to do so it's probably something obscure that I'm not doing right. :shrug:

Have you plugged it in to a laptop via a memory card adapter?

Thanks for the link... The instructions show all of the things I've already done. :)

I think I've probably got a faulty card! :(

I was looking at getting one of these for my canon S95. Sorry if its already mentioned on the Youtube vid (can't see it at work) but on the compatibility chart it says:

*To prevent your camera from turning off during data transmission, turn off or adjust the camera power settings and enable “Live View” shooting mode.

Do you have another camera to test it on?

Back