Trash the Bed

Yv

TPer Emerita
Name
Yvonne, pronounced Eve...
Edit My Images
Yes
As aluded to in THIS thread, the teenager being less moody and more fun ;)

The Forward Fall
3652323410_ba4acb26c1_o.jpg

The Levitation Technique
3652323822_9fd9258888_o.jpg

The Professional Dive
3652324174_cbd4fede16_o.jpg

:muted: just dont tell the hotel :whistle:

Nice fun pictures, I just hope you were on the ground floor:D:D

eerrr....ye...eerrrr....no :| Actually, its was the restaurant below us and as they didnt come and turf us out i can only assume her controlled-ish landings were quiet enough not to alert them :naughty:

Edit: One more - if we had planned this instead of doing it on impulse, I might have closed the bathroom door :bonk:

The Standing on your Hair Technique
3651615659_5240c8aa85_o.jpg

:LOL: :LOL: very good and lots of fun... bet you were glad that wasn't in your house...

I think more went into these crisp pics than initially meets the eye, they are well thought out and very well executed!

9.5/10 and it would have been 10 without the view of the bog!:LOL:

:clap:

Last edited:
Its nice for parents to laugh with their teenage offspring, instead of the usual wars.

A brilliant fun set to look at. You can't help smiling at the obvious fun that was had there.

(y)

I think sometimes we need to remember to carry on grabbing those silly moments with the family and not worry about composition and all that malarky.

Very true, I've found myself starting to throw away perfectly good family snapshots because they're not technically good :thinking: It's not until I looked through all my old snapshots of yesteryear that i realised how stupid this was :wacky:

I think more went into these crisp pics than initially meets the eye, they are well thought out and very well executed!

9.5/10 and it would have been 10 without the view of the bog!:LOL:

:clap:

:LOL: a lot more effort from her than me, although I admit, when she decided to do the dive one, some panning was required, so a little input from yours truly on that one - the rest, point and shoot and of course there are plenty that are not shown here as feet are missing or hair over face but I will be keeping anyway. Thankyou the 9.5, I wont post anymore, it might drop to about 5 :LOL:

As I see it the nice thing about being regular photographers, whether purely as a hobbiest or as a part/full time pro, is that after a while you really can instinctively point and shoot and get a few reasonably good shots at the end without trying too hard, hence I decided to share these. They will not win any prizes but if they make people smile, especially in these modern times when teens generally get a bad press, then her natural fun loving nature is not wasted. :D

Made me smile :)

1/200th wouldn't have stopped the action so well - I guess the light in the room was low and the flash stopped movement blur?

These are simply excellent :) Good fun shots and bloody well executed :)

The 'on the hair' shot is genius :)

Made me smile :)

1/200th wouldn't have stopped the action so well - I guess the light in the room was low and the flash stopped movement blur?

yeah I guess so, just bounced it off the ceiling. I just stuck it on with whatever the previous settings were and fired away, they looked ok on lcd so wasn't inclined to mess around, though of course I would have done if they were massively over or under exposed or blurry.

:LOL::LOL:

I love these, you can't do anything but smile looking at them :D:D:D:D

(y)

Brilliant. Love no. 2.

My first reaction with the dive and the last one was Blimey she's got some height there!

Back