Trash the dress

Just imagine how good number 4 would be if she was brave enough to get fully under water?

More like wash the dress..;):D:coat:

Just imagine how good number 4 would be if she was brave enough to get fully under water?
She actually did :D
20110625163638_imm015_13a.jpg

It felt very strange to make photos without beeing able to check them a second afterwards on the monitor. I had to wait one long week until I saw the outcome.

I really like number 1, the stone floor adds a slightly more spontaneous feel to it - she could be anywhere

She actually did :D
20110625163638_imm015_13a.jpg

It felt very strange to make photos without beeing able to check them a second afterwards on the monitor. I had to wait one long week until I saw the outcome.

Not quite what I meant. I was thinking along the lines of her swimming from one side of the shot to the other. And maybe with all of her in the frame;)

Loving the first one, completely agree with Jen about the floor making it work too. Next time, I think I'd say waterproof mascara is a must though! ;)

Thanks for all the comments.
Sunday night I was out with the bride as well and we did some photos at the local funfair. Here are 4 photos:
Some more you can find on my fb page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/78seconds-photography/209368112427624?ref=ts

It was the most difficult shooting for me as it was raining and cold. The lights were changing every second and at the moment I don´t have a tripod.
c&c welcome

Last edited:
Back