Traveling 6X9

Any news on this - at the rate it is going, I should have kept my place in the 'team'
Who has had it, and who has it now ?

ummmm, it's still here folks. A couple of weeks back Sheep said it would be easier if I posted when he was back from a trip. So I put it to the side and ... well forgot about it.

I shall send it on it's way. :)

If you run this little compo again can you put my name down please?

Looking at the oilseed rape fields today, I kinda wished I had shot my frame in the same season as everybody else.
The way things are going, it'll be lucky if its shot in the same year:LOL:

I wouldn't worry about the seasons Joxby, there might well be some snow or fairy lights on the film the way it seems to be going!

monthly bump

:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

cant have more than 10.....:nono:

:LOL:

Oh its well in, it was a new roll, a year at least I would think....

Well, I don't want to be too outspoken, but pull your fingers out, you lot...!
I pulled out as I felt I might hold up progress, as I was going to be away at some stage, and posting it back from Spain might take 3-4 days.
Seems like Joxby has gone into this at his expense, and others are not playing ball - this ought to be a 24 hour thing - ie you get it, and post it on 24 hours later having taken a picture - not too much to ask, is it ??
I wondered about doing the same sort of project, but might be inclined to put a penalty clause which could amount to quite a prize for the best effort..

Ever been in a pub and got surrounded by thugs, all with bad intentions:LOL:

C'mon Dazzajl, gimme the worst, whatever it is, it doesn't matter, the thing cost nothing virtually, I buggered why anybody buys a Holga on the strength of that.
Its posted/got lost.
It fell down the toilet
Little Dazzajl filled it with chocolate and cheesy string.
It ran off with the neighbours wife
I forgotzz...life/stuffs.

Just let us know, I'll get another and we'll start it again, its coolz
Its the not knowing.....like waiting for camera gear from HK...:cautious:

Ever been in a pub and got surrounded by thugs, all with bad intentions:LOL:

C'mon Dazzajl, gimme the worst, whatever it is, it doesn't matter, the thing cost nothing virtually, I buggered why anybody buys a Holga on the strength of that.
Its posted/got lost.
It fell down the toilet
Little Dazzajl filled it with chocolate and cheesy string.
It ran off with the neighbours wife
I forgotzz...life/stuffs.

Just let us know, I'll get another and we'll start it again, its coolz
Its the not knowing.....like waiting for camera gear from HK...:cautious:

Hello guys, it's me here..... the silly tw** that messed up Joxby's really brilliant idea. There are some mitigating circumstances surrounding my being a total idiot and killing this off and if anyone is in the least bit interested, just send a suitably insulting PM and I'll reply.
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif

The clack is still safe and sound, it can go off as soon as if you want it to but I'll need Sheeps address......... again.

Whatever it is, it doesn't matter, sometimes there are more important things going on than daft pass the camera games.
The Earth will still spin, with or without it.
I thank you for grabbing a hold of it again, even if you're not in the fun and games zone 100%.
It can carry on its extended way if its ok with everyone else.

:)

It can carry on its extended way if its ok with everyone else.

I could send one out to each end of the list if folks are still keen to get clacking? :shrug:

Maybe you could send it at the end of this one, keep it rolling whilst cam 1 gets developed?
I dunno who's still in, gonna have to see who's been active recently..
Or start a new one with the "I'm in next time" queue.

so back on track, interested to see how this comes out(y)
(a shameless bump for you)

I'm still up for this - although I'd like to try it whilst we've still got summer ! :)

Looks like everyones still around except Grant, he hasn't posted for a month, he's 7th so there's still time for him to turn up while its traveling, if not, I'm sure someone will fill his spot.

on its way sir. :)

Any update on the movements of the travelling Clack? Seeing as it's only meant to be a bit of fun perhaps a time limit per person should be set to keep things moving.

Might need to pass on the developing responsibilities to someone.....younger..
There's a chance I'll be dead sometime during the next 40 years, and thus unable to full fill my promise :shrug:

*runs off to write a clause in will*

LOL! so where is this and how is it going?

(nother shameless bump)

This does seem a shame that a member has been kind enough to set this up for a few people on here only to be let down .... :shake:

Hoping that this bump might shame the person holding the camera to pass it on to the next on the list.

It does seem a shame - this was a great idea and a wonderful bit of fun. Obviously people are going to have 'real world' problems here and there but it would be a pity to see this come to a dead end. :wave:

If anyone has missed out on this add your name to the travelling 6x6 as there is a requirement for at least 4 more people I think due to a new film having to be loaded part way through the journey.

i'm still interested in taking part.....where-ever things are up to!!! Think i'm after john-oh in the list (although i'm not too sure thats being adhered to now). I'm confused.

Time to put this to bed guy's, the camera is missing, there is no likely hood that it will turn up or it would have done by now.
Who's got it ? I don't really care, suffice to say, I won't be doing another one.
So lets put it down to experience, life's too short....onwards and upwards.

I'm gonna try get it locked so it can die with dignity..:)

Back