Travelling Spyder 3

add me too.

The Spyder is back in the post office van on its way to Ant.

Thanks for the use welly.

Trevor
(y)

Recieved the Spyder today! It made a massive difference on both monitors of mine :)

Gonna shoot round to my friends tonight, he want's to borrow it whilst i have it, and hopefully get it sent on tomorrow, or thursday.

Did my monitors yesterday, and my friend borrowed it this morning, and just got back from the post office.

They Spyder is now on its way to Marcel, it'll get to you Marcel, by 1pm tomorrow.

Thanks Welly for the spyder, it did 4 monitors, and each one has a noticable improvement! Thanks!

Thought i'd update the list:)

1. Taxboy-Done
2. Zeb-Done
3. Ant.-Done
4. Marcel
5. Foggy
6. Leet
7. Middleearthimages
8. EdBray
9. pro.wannabe
10. SteveD_UK
11. Oakey22
12. hughwi
13. Raymond Lin
14. Amp34
15. PsiFox
16. andrewc
17. Uneducated Rick
18. davekiddle
19. Kit Marshall
20. Chrissy
21. Hyakuhei
22. Twentyten
23. 33L
24. snappertvr
25. rdh
26. Dangermouse1964
27. moojii
28. Craig2008

Hope i've got it right

I've got it now. Will post it out to Foggy tomorrow morning :)

i would like to have a go of this when available please.
tried to calibrate my mac monitor, but would like to make sure i have it right.

Cheers.

Ohhh!

Can i be added to the list as well.

Pity i didn't see this earlier as i only live 15-20 mins away from Marcel :bang:

ta!

Chris

Yup - tis with me and shall be winging its way to Leet this afternoon

Used here, many thanks to Welly. Made a bit of difference to my Dell 24" panel.

I have PM'd Middlearthimages and will ship to him either tomorrow or Monday depending on when I get a response to my PM.

Great to see such a sharing spirit.

Cheers

Lee :-D

Not lost at all! Many thanks again Welly......

Just waiting for Middlearthimages to respond to my PM.

Lee :)

Can I get added to the list as well.

My two monitors differ so much, but wouldn't be able to justify a spyder of my own.

You're a star welly:clap:

Received the Spyder today! Did it have a suction pad or do we just hang it? Going to use tonight/tomorrow and will email EdBray for address to ship to.

Regards,
john

You just hang it. I did have the suction pad for it but as I was on a laptop and a LCD screen, I took it off.

Collected Spyder from the PO this morning, I will calibrate my monitors tomorrow and send it off to the next recipient (pro.wannabe) early next week.

I have PM'd pro.wannabefor his address.

Interesting concept - we do something similar in our camera club but I guess the idea could be applied to many occasional use resources.

Many thanks for the Loan Welly (y)

Now on it's way to pro.wannabe by RMSD, should be there before 1pm tomorrow!

well it didnt arrive today but no suprise there royal mail here just dont seem to care lol so it should be here tomorrow

well it didnt arrive today but no suprise there royal mail here just dont seem to care lol so it should be here tomorrow
I've just checked the SD tracking number and it says it's been delivered.

Back