Travelodge Christmas Sale!

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Treat yourself to a break (photography or just visit the In-Laws for Christmas!)
Xmas Sale NOW on - 200,000 rooms at £15 HERE
Rooms available between 17th December 2006 and 21st January 2007
Available to book from 9th November 2006 - Book by 26th November!
£15 Supersaver rooms must be booked and paid for at least 21 days before the date of arrival - HTH someone ...
Paul (y)

Aaah ... but no guarantees you will get the room when you arrive ... according to Watchdog a few weeks ago ... not a chain I would choose ... even in an emergency ...:eek:

:p

Didn't see the prog so take your word on that but I've used Travelodge about a dozen times in last year or two and never had a problem myself :thinking:
Paul

We've never had a problem either - and I suspect that if the room is paid for in advance (as in the case of this offer) then no problems are likely to occur. The common fact with the Watchdog cases I believe were that all were standard rooms, to be paid on arrival.......

I think as long as you turn up early enough you're pretty sure of a room.

Aaah ... but no guarantees you will get the room when you arrive ... according to Watchdog a few weeks ago ... not a chain I would choose ... even in an emergency ...:eek:

:p

I have used them for several years now for my trips to Scotland (Inverness) never had any problem having booked on the internet...

I used to use TL a few years back and never had a problem - other than with their booking centre.

I have booked one of these rooms for my up and coming trip home to Yorkshire. It's an offer they have on every so often. I'll let you know how i get on!

Have used them tons of times, never a problem. I quite like them, reasonable prices, clean rooms etc. They seem to do these cheap rooms every year.

Yep, no problem on my recent visit home. Rooms are fairly basic, but have all the necessary stuff (like a bed :LOL:). Would definitely use them again - can't go wrong for £15 a night!

Back