Treasure hunt

Name
Sara
Edit My Images
Yes
So .... I seem to have been "volunteered" to set up some sort of treasure hunt for my camera club. HELP!!!!

This event would probably involve a walk around a pleasant market town either with a load of photographic clues to solve, or with various photographic tasks to accomplish. It would be an evening thing in the summer. If I ask members to take images of (say) 10 or 15 subjects we would then have to have some way of "judging" the result to declare a winner. I am currently clueless how to proceed. Has anyone ever done anything like this and how did it work?

Thanks for any help everyone.

Not a photographic one, but I have done a drive around one where you had to find paces as answers to clues, great fun trying to work out cryptic but
not too difficult clues.
So how about it being that they have to take pictures of what you are giving them clues about, first back to start with all the correct pictures wins,

We did one recently at my local. Great fun and they put food on afterwards. As part of the quiz we had to return with photos of various things - a pigeon, duck, horse etc.
There was also a general knowledge section. You could make this photography related as well?

I have heard of them being done based on a word - the name of your club, perhaps? Everyone has to take a photo based on each letter of the word.

We did one on F&C a few years ago, the end result was a collage of images for each of us, produced automatically by some program. Making one image from the treasure hunt would make it easier to judge than a panel...

Back