Trebarwith Strand and Constantine Bay

Name
Jonathan
Edit My Images
Yes
So I've not posted, or even taken any photos in a while on account of having zero time of late. However, this week I've been on holiday in cornwall and finally had the chance to get some photos taken! So here are a few shots from the week so far :)

_DSC9548.jpg

_DSC9678.jpg

_DSC9697.jpg

_DSC9797.jpg

_DSC9854.jpg

_DSC9888.jpg

Editing on a tiny laptop screen isn't ideal, but hey! Any comments welcome.

Last edited:
I think number 6 should have the title "leg it" lol

im really liking the whole set, some good photos.
1 and 5 are my favourite.

4 & 6 for me, very nice captures, the sky is a bit blown in 6, but 4 is quite lush and would make a nice large portrait door print.

Great set looks like you had some interesting weather to #3 and #5 are my pick of the bunch, intensity of the waves in 3 and the detail in foreground and light in 5 (y)

You may not remember but I Would just like to thank-you for the sound advice you gave me with regards. (waiting for the rising sun to hit the mist) Anyway I gave it bash and have been pleased with the results (y)

Cheers and hope you had a good holiday :)

Kevin.

You tease!

I'm going to Harlyn for a week next weekend, cannot wait!

I love the walk over to Constantine & Boobys.

Had good surf this last week eh ;)

Good set, but I LOVE No.5!! Could quite happily have that hanging on my wall and stare at it for hours!

Many thanks for the comments all, appreciate it muchos :)

More than happy to help Kevin, hope you got some cracking results :D

you're right, 6 is a bit far gone in the sky, I could try and pull that back a bit.

Thanks again everyone!

Haha, nah, but I did take a few on the lf spence :) will dev them soon as I find some elastic bands! :D

Many thanks again for the comments all!

Back