Trebarwith strand, Cornwall.

I like it, I might try to lose the lens flare spot a third of the way up but the composition is engaging and the light is great.

Reactions: mex
Amazing 1st attempt Nigel - I love that shot

Les :)

I like it, I might try to lose the lens flare spot a third of the way up but the composition is engaging and the light is great.

Thanks, you know what, even after playing about with it in P.S. for a while last night I didn't even notice the flare and now it's all I see :ROFLMAO:

Thanks, you know what, even after playing about with it in P.S. for a while last night I didn't even notice the flare and now it's all I see :ROFLMAO:
We've all been there :)

Great effort Nigel, looking forward to seeing more, I had got fixated on wildlife and done nothing else to the point I have not done anything for a while now. I really need to get out and take some landscapes and this is giving me inspiration thank you.

One of our favourite spots on the North Cornwall coast. Have spent many happy hours looking at that view and many happy lunchtimes in the Port William! Spent a long weekend down there too, staying in the PW.

Rarely see the sunset there though - we tend to avoid it during the season!

Wow, I'll get one one day. My photos this weekend were mainly of doom bar.

aah, that's lovely. I've got a similar shot but it was on my phone cos it was lashing it down with rain, the camera stayed in the car!

Back