Tree

Edit My Images
No
A bit of boredom so went out and took this at sunset

IMGP2543.jpg

:agree: but I would boost the warmth a bit, give that old tree a boost.

:agree: but I would boost the warmth a bit, give that old tree a boost.

You’d lose some of the great colours in the sky - green is a tricky colour to manage - but they’re perfect here being neither too vibrant (from poor colour management) or blue/yellow from poorly judged WB

Last edited:
You’d lose some of the great colours in the sky - green is a tricky colour to manage - but they’re perfect here being neither too vibrant (from poor colour management) or blue/yellow from poorly judged WB
I agree. The sun was not hitting the tree and was maybe even below the horizon. Most of the colour was in the sky.

Thats a pretty decent shot. I like the sky.

If I can be quite picky I am not entirely happy with the way sky looks on the far left in the middle. I understand it is the sky that it was, and that's how it was framed. That really bright bit - it is overall the brightest part of the shot - is the attention grabber and it takes you right out of the shot. You'd really want this more in the middle of the shot. This makes me want to do some dodging and burning to very gently darken that and then have a little play with the other clouds to make some a little bit brighter and "pointing" into the tree.

Foreground is not very strong. I know it is not very exciting but have you thought of using that fence as a lead in?

Back