Treecreeper (image added)

Edit My Images
Yes
They are quick and agile, a challenge to locate through a long lens, but it keeps you on your toes :D

183_028.jpg

Great disruptive camo pattern ...

183_064.jpg

Last edited:
Super shots - esp. No1. Never realised their claws were as long.
Awkwards blighters to photograph.

Very nice shots, the first one especially with the creamy background. My wife will be jealous (she's desperate to see one!).

I feel your pain in getting these as I "suffered" loads getting the same last week. No1 for me. Fantastic shot. Did you have lots of shots of bark like I did? :D Those little blighters can sure move when they want to :bonk:

Well done Martin, I know what it's like trying to get a good shot of these and you have two there.

Great shots must be one of the most difficult birds to get well done i say

That first ones's a cracker Martyn - about as good as it gets with these little buggers. I stood watching a Treecreeper sunbathing for a good 10 minutes on Saturday pressed against a tree with his wings spread out catching the sun, and only about 8 feet away.

Ask me if I had a camera with me. No don't! :D

Two lovely images of the treecreeper, don't think I've seen one on here as good as the first.

Very good indeed Martyn, lovely set (y)

Thanks for the comments folks

As if they are not difficult enough to capture, they even go inverted :D (this is as shot no 90º rotation in PS)

183_025.jpg

Back