Treecreeper

Messiah Khan

Santa is your dad
Name
Alasdair Fowler
Edit My Images
Yes
Went to Derwent water yesterday. Weather wasn't as bad as it could have been, but it was still pretty grey and wet. I hoped to get some spot on shots of Treecreppers and Nuthatchs, but due to the adverse conditions the results weren't as good as I had hoped. Fingers crossed for better conditions next time.

Trevor_the_Treecreeper_by_MessiahKhan.jpg

:)

Very nice MK ... (y) ... excellent capture ... :cautious: ... even if it has got a Terminator beak ... :eek:

:p

crikey
I look forward to seeing a good one then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(y)

hey thats a great shot of a very tricky little blighter they never keep still a very good effort i'd say

well if that's not so good can't wait for the good ones :)

Cheers guys. I know I can do better though (Its becoming my new saying.) This one is quite a severe crop. I don't mind cropping, but not quite this much. also the image is too noisey (Look at the bottom front of the bird). The sharpness isn't 100% there either. So before im completely happy I want to be about twice as close, ISO400 or less and the focus to be spot on. Id also quite like it to be on a tree with some nice green moss if possible. :)

top notch (y)

Considering how grey and dark it had become when you took this, I think it's pretty darn good mister! They're right flighty little things too. But I know the perfectionist within is sitting on your shoulder!!

Cheers guys. I know I can do better though (Its becoming my new saying.) This one is quite a severe crop. I don't mind cropping, but not quite this much. also the image is too noisey (Look at the bottom front of the bird). The sharpness isn't 100% there either. So before im completely happy I want to be about twice as close, ISO400 or less and the focus to be spot on. Id also quite like it to be on a tree with some nice green moss if possible. :)

LOL. Sounds like me moaning that does. :LOL:

Very nice shot, but I can see why you're not satisfied. You do realise this quest is a complete curse? ;)

LOL. Sounds like me moaning that does. :LOL:

Very nice shot, but I can see why you're not satisfied. You do realise this quest is a complete curse? ;)

Oh absolutely.:LOL: But its also what drives me to get better and keep going out there. Progress is a good thing right?(y)

Back