Treeline Tunnel

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
This is a treeline I've been meaning to get to for a while and I've managed it yesterday. Although not my preferred conditions I think the treeline itself stand up to it anyway. I defo gonna be returning here in the future and hopefully get some different conditions....Maybe some autumnal colour :)

Devon Hedges by the milster, on Flickr

Tree Lane by the milster, on Flickr

A really great couple of shots there, really like the second shot and should look really beautiful with the color of the autumn leaves in a few weeks.

For me the second one. Tones show the nature of the place better. Mono seems a little cut off in comparison but I like them both. Autumn colour would be fabulous.

Love them both you must take another when the leave turn brown:)

Beautiful. I prefer the b&w image but look forward to seeing the autumnal colours.

I love the Mono image.

It needs at least another visit or two Gary.

A really great couple of shots there, really like the second shot and should look really beautiful with the color of the autumn leaves in a few weeks.

Agreed, but the shot works well in B&W too.
One of these subjects where depth comes "built in".

Much prefer the mono version, I would darken it a tad and add a little more contrast but thats just personal preference. Lovely capture!

Good shots, and agree with Steve, I do hope you return when the autumn colours are here.

I know it's wishful thinking but a horse and cart coming up the lane would be the icing on the cake.

I like the mono conversion but the portrait orientation. Could you do a mono version of the second one?

Thanks again everyone, these seem to have split people a lot on preference :)

I know it's wishful thinking but a horse and cart coming up the lane would be the icing on the cake.

And lol at Les, yeah, maybe a bit of snow and mist as well would go down a treat :)

I like these - very reminiscent of the 'Dark Hedges' in Ireland (which are on my list of places to visit)

Excellent. You've found a great spot there. Look forward to seeing the autumn colours too.

Like them both but the B&W wins for me.....although I could change my mind with some Autumn colours thrown into the mix! :)

Back