Trick Cyclists

Dark Star

TPer Emeritus
Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
I actually plucked up the courage to ask these lads if blinekrz and I could take some shots. The lasd loved showing off (y)

But...nightmare! Sunshine and shadow, wrong speed, always missing the best bits, busy backgrounds!

Here are what I consider the best of my shots:

1)

bike-1.jpg

2)

bike-2.jpg

3)

bike-3.jpg

4)

bike-4.jpg

5)

bike-5.jpg

6)
bike-9.jpg

7)

bike-8.jpg

When I saw the title to the thread, I thought it may be a pic of Sigmund Freud :D

Good set John. I like them, must have missed them first time around.

Very nice - I especially like 3 and 4 too - both because you have captured them in mid air and I think because the background is least busy.

can't imagine why this got no replies first time around - these are pretty cool

Blimey thanks folks - the thread back from the dead :) Must've been a quite day in June 2007 when I posted it first :D

And that was a good day Tristan ! If i ever get out of Tamworth we can do it again :D

Good set Dark Star,

I tried my hand at photographing trick cyclists at the weekend too. Totally unprepared and looking after my children as well made for an interesting shooting experience. Being at work I can't look to see if there exif data on these. Can you remember what shutter speeds you used? I'll understand if you can't remember, it was a while ago.

Mark

Thanks Mark - I can look this evening on my home PC and pm you the exif details I hope

i remember the days of Hans Ray & the 2 Martins :(

used to be really into Trails riding!

good pics

Back