Trigger for Ninja V

Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all, anybody had any luck with finding a remote for the Ninja V?

It has a remote port but tried the wired camera trigger (cheap button on a wire) and nothing happens.

Has anyone had any luck?

Thank you in advance, T

It should be triggered to record by your camera, a signal from the camera to the ninja v over hdmi starts the ninja recording when you press record on the camera.

Make sure the camera and the ninja have the latest firmware. You may need to select "remote trigger" in the cameras menu.

It should be triggered to record by your camera, a signal from the camera to the ninja v over hdmi starts the ninja recording when you press record on the camera.

Make sure the camera and the ninja have the latest firmware. You may need to select "remote trigger" in the cameras menu.
I did set it up for this, and also set the camera to record only to the ninja (not internally) and the R6 still overheated and shut down like the ninja wasn't there.

I think they have enabled the overheat countdown to happen when the camera button is presses disregarding what is actually happening.

If I record using the on screen button on the ninja I can record for hours without issue! Just tricky reaching it when on the gimbal, could do with a button on a lead.

T

Back