Trio

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Just the regular visitors but hope you like,the Greenfinch is not cropped and the Great tit was only cropped slightly. Framing could have been better really :shrug:

Spud
IMG_7788.jpg

Great tit
IMG_7854.jpg

Greenfinch
IMG_7946.jpg

Last edited:
All great pictures Rich, i just so wish we had greenfinch local!

No2 is a great tit, and a very nice capture (y)

Great set.(y). No1 is my favorite, love the feather detail(y).

Hmmmmm you sure they are not my photographs :cautious:;):LOL:

Nice shots wish I had more Tits come into my garden

Why Spud ? :shrug:

Three nice shots! Personally I'd enhance the contrast a little bit.

1st one's definitely the pick for me but all 3 are really nice. I'd agree that they could possibly take a slight contrast boost. 1st possibly doesn't need it, but the third in particular looks just a bit on the flat side to me...

Three lovely images Rich - cracking detail, decent colour and lovely backgrounds. I might be tempted to clone out the leaves o n the left of the Great Tit but I guess that is more of a personal choice :shrug:

Nick

Cheers all, Sandra and Will thanks for your comments. I tend not give them too much contrast as I find even at close quarters rarely do the birds feathers shine even in strong light, however I might have just gone a bit far on these, I have given them a touch more so hopefully they look a little better now. Thanks Nick as well, I did think about losing the leaves but left them this time just to fill the frame a bit. Here they are again with minimal contrast added.

sparrow-2.jpg

Greattit-1.jpg

Greenfinch.jpg

Back