Tripping!

Name
Matt Wardle
Edit My Images
No
Hi all,
Just thought I would share something with you all. I've re- discovered my love of film and esp fuji! Just bought what I consider the best street camera ever made - an Olympus trip 35.. Intact I like itso much I've bought 3! All reconded and covered in new hide. Look at www.tripman.co.uk - lovely stuff. I'm converted and I used to use an m6!

Hi all,
Just thought I would share something with you all. I've re- discovered my love of film and esp fuji! Just bought what I consider the best street camera ever made - an Olympus trip 35.. Intact I like itso much I've bought 3! All reconded and covered in new hide. Look at www.tripman.co.uk - lovely stuff. I'm converted and I used to use an m6!

Ah, I wish I hadn't clicked that link :bang:

Now I want one too. :shake:

oh dear... I wish I never clicked either already have enough strain on my bank balence

Truly an all time classic, I remember selling these at Dollonds Photographic in Deansgate Manchester for £29.99, in the summer of 1976, great days.

The 35 Rc is also worth looking out for as it has full manual controll and a faster lens

Hi all,

excellent site, remember bailey doing adverts for them years ago...

looking forward to seeing the results of your three trips soon...

Well that's made up my mind what 35mm I'm getting next :D Great find, thanks :)

Truly an all time classic, I remember selling these at Dollonds Photographic in Deansgate Manchester for £29.99, in the summer of 1976, great days.

The 35 Rc is also worth looking out for as it has full manual controll and a faster lens

Ive got an RC on my shelf - its a bit sick though :(

Back