Tropical world!

Edit My Images
Yes
Only saw about 4 butterflies!! and I had to do gymnastics over the barriers to get this one!

bf1.jpg

Good shot, think your link only needs // after http though (not /// ;) )

Would suggest if possible more DoF to seperate the subject from the background more:thumb:

fixed it for you...call it a freebie this time...

nice buterfly...

Maybe it's a ntl problem but I've seen nothing but a little red X since you first posted... and it is still a red X

:(

RobertP said:
Maybe it's a ntl problem but I've seen nothing but a little red X since you first posted... and it is still a red X

I have ntl and I can see the image :)

Nice - as Warspite says it would be more isolated if you adjust the dof to out of focus everything else. Worth the gymnastics though !

RobertP said:

I think you may need to refresh your cache.

ntl proxies cache everything. ctrl-f5 (which should force a refresh) still gets me a red X.

btw - it does attempt to download the picture then gives up after 20 secs or so. If I do properties on the red X and paste the url into a new browser window - tries then goes to page not available etc std. IE bad url thing.

None of them worked.

Just set my browser to use another ntl proxy instead of whatever the default is and the picture came straight up.

Nice Butterfly ;)

should have got a pin to hold it down for a better angle :D

(before animal rights get upset I was joking :) )

Great flutterby :) I don't see any butterflies, not since i was a kid!

AquilaEagle said:
Great flutterby :) I don't see any butterflies, not since i was a kid!

And I thought you lived in leafy Hertfordhsire ... flutters abound in the County ! :ponders:

And a nice way to get around linking to other sites...

Ahhh... but what a site...:D

Back