Trwyn Du Lighthouse

This is very nice and looks great in black and white also. Just not sure if this was the way you wanted to frame the shot or you did some cropping on the right side because it seems that where the water meets the rock in the foreground could have been a leading line maybe but either way its a nice photo:cool:

This is very nice and looks great in black and white also. Just not sure if this was the way you wanted to frame the shot or you did some cropping on the right side because it seems that where the water meets the rock in the foreground could have been a leading line maybe but either way its a nice photo:cool:

Thanks for the feedback, it's a fair comment. A couple of reasons I framed it like I did. There's a small island off to the right of the lighthouse, (Puffin Island), which imho is a bit of an ugly lump and drags attention from the lighthouse. I also liked the light and dark stripes of the pebbles and water and wanted them as the foreground. Lastly, the beach was busy with families, people fishing etc. The above was the only clear bit I could find.! :)

Back