Tu Hwnt i'r Bont - Llanrwst

Edit My Images
Yes
HI all,

I've wanted to photo Tu Hwnt i'r Bont, the famous tea rooms in Llanrwst that is covered in red leaves every autumn for a few years, can anyone tell me when the leaves start to turn red?

I've done a search on Flickr but I'm getting a bit of variation in dates...

Thanks.

I have been keeping an eye out for the right time for this spot too! The ivy (or whatever it is) on the building has started turning already and it seems the roof is just about red now with it slowly creeping over the rest of the building in the next week or so (at a guess) the trees behind all change at different times but I think from a photo I saw on facebook today that one is just starting to turn. I am thinking from the start of next week is going to be best....maybe lasting 3 or 4 weeks before the ivy starts to die off.

I'll aim for the end of the month then, thanks!

Another one soon to be ticked off the photography bucket list.

Please be aware if your heading there . There are major road works on the A55 expressway at llandullas with hold ups lasting a couple of hours each way , all the alternative routes are clogged to every day .. there is a faceberk group covering this .work is scheduled up till Xmas

Please be aware if your heading there . There are major road works on the A55 expressway at llandullas with hold ups lasting a couple of hours each way , all the alternative routes are clogged to every day .. there is a faceberk group covering this .work is scheduled up till Xmas

Thanks, I'll be using the train and bus so shouldn't effect me too much.

I've seen a few FB posts about the road works, I feel for people living in the area at the moment.

If you haven't been yet, I would go soon. It is pretty near perfect at the moment. Managed to get over there this morning.

I'm struggling to find the time, I was thinking next Friday, do you think this would be too late? Thanks.

I'll take the chance, I'm planning to combine it with a trip to a few other places in Snowdonia, Betws Y Coed, Pen Y Pass etc so even if Llanrwst is no good hopefully I'll still get something.

Thanks.

Back