Tulips

Name
Tina
Edit My Images
Yes
Found these on my daily dog walk

5603271379_2857129cb0_b.jpg

5603271099_771a143acf_b.jpg

Had a hunting Jack Russel tied to my waist but hope I got these without too much movement blur :)

The first one looks nice & sharp, the 2nd, slightly soft but if you've got a manic Jack Russell tied to your waist then well done. D'you think #1 would benefit form a slight top crop to get rid of the stone/grey colours?

The first one looks nice & sharp, the 2nd, slightly soft but if you've got a manic Jack Russell tied to your waist then well done. D'you think #1 would benefit form a slight top crop to get rid of the stone/grey colours?

I think you might be right about #1 and the crop. Sometimes one is just too close!

I did wonder if that was my dirty glasses :confused: on that second one, obviously Jack Russel won there :D

:agree:

love the red it comes alive against the green.

love the edit really pops out

Yes better with the crop off the top but I would also take out the leaves as well.
No 2 is my fave, with a slight sharpen it brings out some great texture on the pink.It has the better b/g as well.

keith (y)

Yes better with the crop off the top but I would also take out the leaves as well.
No 2 is my fave, with a slight sharpen it brings out some great texture on the pink.It has the better b/g as well.

keith (y)

Thanks Keith, I fear my pp skills fall far short of doing more than cropping out the leaves and I really don't like the image like that.

Love the edit of the first one, second one looks like the tulip may havemoved slightly in the breeze.

Back