Name
Julie
Edit My Images
Yes
not much to say........:D

redtulips.jpg

C&C always appreciated,

Jewel

please forgive this terrible phrase, but you have a cracking pair there Jewel, lol.
TFS

Well done, love the depth of field also:)

Lovely. Just clone out those little white blemishes on the tulips and that bit of red at bottom left. :D

What he said above what he said above. But really lovely - my fave flower.

CT said:
Lovely. Just clone out those little white blemishes on the tulips and that bit of red at bottom left. :D

Ok I see the red bit in bottom left corner. As for the white blemishes, I don't see them. Thinks I need me some glasses,:thinking:

Thanks for the comments folks. LOL@cracking pair :LOL:

Jewel

As already so cheekily said ... you really do have a lovely pair, Jewel! :LOL:
Just to help out & by no way a critique, I can see the the little white bits (but they are little).
Lower left outer edge of large tulip, little white speck.
Upper left outer edge of small tulip, slightly more prominent white speck.
Get rid of these & they'd be a perfect pair!

Hmmm, I think it needs some more vibrance about it. This could be my work monitor (which is rubbish) but it just looks a bit muted.

It looks like it should be saying 'TULIPS!' but currently it says '...tulips....', IYKWIM.

:)

I think the composition is excellent but your impressive pair do look a tad on the dull side, perhaps need a bit of levels adjustment? Gorgeous colours :)

It wasn't as bad as I thought in the end Jewel, my work monitor seems to be getting quite terrible these days.

However, I had a go anyway:
redtulips.jpg

great dof jewel, nice composition too... could've perhaps got away with the tulips a smidge higher in the frame. a very nice image.

Have you tried desaturating the background a bit to make the subject jump out a bit?
142223785_07ce1a5b53.jpg

Could be lighter and forgive my hasty selection!

i like this, missed it first time round. Sammys little bit of processing has bought them out better, given them a little more pep!

Back