Tullymore Forest Park (Co.Down)

Name
Gavin
Edit My Images
Yes
Some pics from our stroll along the river trail in Tullymore Forest. Really need to invest in a decent camera.

100_1016.jpg

100_1018.jpg

100_1020.jpg

100_1060.jpg

100_1031.jpg

100_1063.jpg

100_1053.jpg

100_1036-1.jpg

100_1059.jpg

100_1070.jpg

What a nice set! 2 and 3 are my favorites, especially number 3. Thank you for sharing! In the future, if you number the photos, it's easier for others to specify them.

Lovely rich colours - 2 and 7 for me, I love the meandering path

What were you hoping to catch that you couldn't with your current camera?

Nice set the colours are great
I'm heading up that way in a few weeks for the weekend staying in a hostel
Hope to get to tollymore as well as a good few of the walks in the mournes

Cathal

Very nice series of images. I love No.3 with the lovely lead in and autumnal colours. :)

What a nice set! 2 and 3 are my favorites, especially number 3. Thank you for sharing! In the future, if you number the photos, it's easier for others to specify them.

Thanks Hunter (y) I'll mind and number any future sets I post up!

Lovely rich colours - 2 and 7 for me, I love the meandering path

What were you hoping to catch that you couldn't with your current camera?

Cheers Taz :)

Not sure what I was trying to catch, just the pics didn't do the area justice and thought a better camera may have brought the colours out better.

Nice set the colours are great
I'm heading up that way in a few weeks for the weekend staying in a hostel
Hope to get to tollymore as well as a good few of the walks in the mournes

Cathal

Whenever you do get up to around the Newcastle area, make sure and get a day round Castlewellan Forest Park as well. Beautiful area for some cracking photos (y)

Cheers Taz :)

Not sure what I was trying to catch, just the pics didn't do the area justice and thought a better camera may have brought the colours out better.

I find that alot ;) Were you using an ND filter at all? That may be a nice interim using your current camera to bring out the colours a little more... Post processing may also help but I'm absolutely rubbish with that and couldn't tell you what or how!

I find that alot ;) Were you using an ND filter at all? That may be a nice interim using your current camera to bring out the colours a little more... Post processing may also help but I'm absolutely rubbish with that and couldn't tell you what or how!

Hi Tazzie, no I wasn't using a filter. At the minute I'm using a Kodak V1003, not the best camera in the world but not bad for simple point and click. I'm in the process of saving to get myself a decent set-up but it's taking longer than anticipated :bang:

As for the post processing, haven't tried any yet. Maybe something worth looking into once I get myself sorted!

No 3 for me, good lead-in, colours balance and sky doesn't intrude.

No 3 for me, good lead-in, colours balance and sky doesn't intrude.

Cheers Les! Just realised what you mean about the Sky intruding in some of the other pics. I'll have to keep that in mind, especially around sunset (y)

3 for me too, I like the colours and the way the path leads you to the centre of the shot.

crackins shots i need to get down there and take a few myself there :D

Back