Yes
Went for a little tunnel run with a few mates and ended up taking some pics:

_MG_1586.jpg

_MG_1622.jpg

_MG_1623.jpg

_MG_1629.jpg

_MG_1645.jpg

_MG_1650.jpg

Really nice photos mate. Keep meaning to get out there and take some pics of my Golf but struggling to find a location befitting :D

What have you guys done to them engine wise?? The blue one looks like its had some work done??

In number 6 she looks like she could do with a touch of lowering at the back :)

Nice set mate, personally I don't think the Tunnel worked for the day shots, but worked just fine for the night stuff :) just IMO of course

Really nice photos mate. Keep meaning to get out there and take some pics of my Golf but struggling to find a location befitting :D

What have you guys done to them engine wise?? The blue one looks like its had some work done??

In number 6 she looks like she could do with a touch of lowering at the back :)

Finding the location is more difficult than taking the photos! So so hard.

They are both two litre turbo's, running somewhere between 250-280bhp. Standard stuff really, full exhaust systems, remap, induction etc.

Nice set mate, personally I don't think the Tunnel worked for the day shots, but worked just fine for the night stuff :) just IMO of course

Thanks. I agree they look miles better when there is still just enough light but the tunnel lights are on too

My favourite is out of the first set I think #5 as I think this has the most potential but I think I may have thought about stepping to the left slightly so you don't get the exit at the other end of the tunnel and loosing as much of the greenery around the top.

Great looking location, and some decent comps but the end results are lacking a bit of drama/ atmosphere IMO. Mainly down to lighting so whilst some of this could be sorted with PP for others you're going to need strobes to get a noticeable improvement.

Shots 8 & 9 in particular could be improved with decent colour balance and increased saturation. With the orange tunnel lights in the bg your camera's white balanced from that and the front of the car looks seriously cold (blue) from the ambient light.

If you want to get into lighting you don't have to use expensive strobes - check out IanClark's recent thread for a couple of pointers on lightpainting on long exposure using a decent torch.

My favourite is out of the first set I think #5 as I think this has the most potential but I think I may have thought about stepping to the left slightly so you don't get the exit at the other end of the tunnel and loosing as much of the greenery around the top.

I wanted the greenery to add foreground to the picture then the end of the tunnel to lead the viewer into the tunnel to discover the car. Maybe it didnt work.

Good set mate

Thanks pal

Great looking location, and some decent comps but the end results are lacking a bit of drama/ atmosphere IMO. Mainly down to lighting so whilst some of this could be sorted with PP for others you're going to need strobes to get a noticeable improvement.

Shots 8 & 9 in particular could be improved with decent colour balance and increased saturation. With the orange tunnel lights in the bg your camera's white balanced from that and the front of the car looks seriously cold (blue) from the ambient light.

If you want to get into lighting you don't have to use expensive strobes - check out IanClark's recent thread for a couple of pointers on lightpainting on long exposure using a decent torch.

I forgot my speedlite that day, was pretty annoyed with myself :(

Back